Thread: The Pawnshop

Default The Pawnshop

Why is the limit set at 35k for the pawnshop? This seems awfully low. Any chance that this can be changed or raised? Maybe with trading ranks? Hell, I don't maybe they could use water and earth lore ranks J/K. The bottom line is 35k is really low max payout when selling and seems like a completely random and arbitrary number im sure none of the staff knows why it was set that way anymore. Just wondering if anyone else thinks the 35k cap is too low in general, and if we might can get it raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrantes View Post
    Why is the limit set at 35k for the pawnshop? This seems awfully low. Any chance that this can be changed or raised? Maybe with trading ranks? Hell, I don't maybe they could use water and earth lore ranks J/K. The bottom line is 35k is really low max payout when selling and seems like a completely random and arbitrary number im sure none of the staff knows why it was set that way anymore. Just wondering if anyone else thinks the 35k cap is too low in general, and if we might can get it raised.
    There is a loophole which will allows you to get above 35k for an item on the odd occasion which I think the GMs have missed but that's all I'm going to say about that!

Trading ranks should enable a higher cap. So 35k for the typical good, but up to maybe 70k for someone heavily trained in trading.

Its sort of duh, to me.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!