Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blink THW (or cert/service)

Yeah, but I'm gun shy after getting my first 3% random failure a couple of months ago. Besides the bandit bane blocks player enchanting.

I'm okay with it being a long term project, this weapon completes my THW collection acquisition plans so I can focus on improving what I have from now on. I have it, an undead bane fusion greatsword with flares, a black ash mattock with grimswarm bane and a claid with magic bane. So as far as upgrades this one will be the easiest in theory to upgrade as the others are all only missing script slots and/or rotflare type add-ons. Enchants I can always add with PP's later.

I think I'm gonna use it with mutant characters exclusively so a permabless service might do nicely, though weighting or another flare would be fine as well. Of course, no matter what I do I'll probably kick myself afterward (I wish I'd swapped the grimswarm and magic bane weapons).
    Last edited by Aluvius; 11-08-2015 at 06:57 PM. Reason: edited for clarity

Congrats. Blink weapons are definitely a blast. I'm looking forward to the day Vishra can pull off TWC so I can dual-wield blink weapons.

3. Default

I'm looking forward to the day Vishra gives up on her TWC pipe dream and sells off the lesser blink weapon.

Blink weapons work best for mutant pures, and pretty good for semis with good attack spells. Taaki's greatsword is loaded with 719, which is nice as when it activates he gets mana back from it, without using the mana that would normally come from 719. Plus the rotflares, MCW, perfect forged and T5 ensorcell aren't too shabby...

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Killer View Post
    I'm looking forward to the day Vishra gives up on her TWC pipe dream and sells off the lesser blink weapon.
    How dare you?!? There are no lesser blink weapons! Only one of them is crit-weighted, but the other one has guiding light flares. You will apologize next time you see Vishra in game.
    Last edited by time4fun; 11-09-2015 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Blink weapons work best for mutant pures, and pretty good for semis with good attack spells. Taaki's greatsword is loaded with 719, which is nice as when it activates he gets mana back from it, without using the mana that would normally come from 719. Plus the rotflares, MCW, perfect forged and T5 ensorcell aren't too shabby...
    Oh Plat.

7. Default

Blink and 1615 would be fun

Blink and 1630 is even better