Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rotflares by the numbers

I did a bastard axe
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I think I actually meant returner war hammer. There's definitely one out there. But thanks for the additional info.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

Yeah, I think you confused the black ora morning star with the mace. And yeah, it went on a returner hammer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I did a bastard axe
    Ah, of course you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Is this right for number of rotflares items in prime?

5 at EG 2014 merchant - I think a spear, a returner morning star, the IW runestaff, another runestaff, and a mace? Oh, hrm, what did Ardwen do? An e-bow?
    bastard sword from EG 2014 digging (+25 and otherwise vanilla, at least initially?)
    I guess there was a +27 runestaff from EG 2015 digging
    5 nerverot runestaves at first Duskruin run
    3+ from Duskruin big ticket. I think Wyrom told me there were 3, but then there were potentially some shenanigans with the 515/506 SK refunds.

So 15-ish
    Since this count, we've had more rotflares. These are the ones I know of:
    * 1 from Duskruin auction - must've been some OHB
    * 1 from EG tickets auction - must've been another OHB
    * 9 CORRECTION: 4 from Aug 2017 Duskruin - anyone know what these certs were used on? (Update: one on a nervestaff)
    Last edited by Goat; 09-14-2017 at 11:45 PM.

those prices are stupid
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    those prices are stupid
    You ought to know.

I thought the first couple hours of this DR they stayed at 250K...

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    I think there were only 5 rotflare contracts from DR, and 4 sold:

A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 312500 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 4 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 390625 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 3 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 488281 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 610351 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There is only 1 left!"
    Thanks. I corrected my previous post.

Kronius may have a point... after his post above I looked over my logs again and found that right after the shop opened the clerk was saying:

A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."

Without the "There are only X left!" text. Also I now recall somebody else on lnet claiming they bought a rotflares contract at 250k. And I also bought an acuity contract (for another staff) as soon as the shop opened at 25k, and noticed the price didn't go up immediately. So apparently the first few hours are special.