Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rotflares by the numbers

I did a bastard axe
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I think I actually meant returner war hammer. There's definitely one out there. But thanks for the additional info.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me

My shop has orbs and orb fodder and wearable enhancives and such: https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/5038

Yeah, I think you confused the black ora morning star with the mace. And yeah, it went on a returner hammer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I did a bastard axe
    Ah, of course you did.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me

My shop has orbs and orb fodder and wearable enhancives and such: https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/5038

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Is this right for number of rotflares items in prime?

5 at EG 2014 merchant - I think a spear, a returner morning star, the IW runestaff, another runestaff, and a mace? Oh, hrm, what did Ardwen do? An e-bow?
    bastard sword from EG 2014 digging (+25 and otherwise vanilla, at least initially?)
    I guess there was a +27 runestaff from EG 2015 digging
    5 nerverot runestaves at first Duskruin run
    3+ from Duskruin big ticket. I think Wyrom told me there were 3, but then there were potentially some shenanigans with the 515/506 SK refunds.

So 15-ish
    Since this count, we've had more rotflares. These are the ones I know of:
    * 1 from Duskruin auction - must've been some OHB
    * 1 from EG tickets auction - must've been another OHB
    * 9 CORRECTION: 4 from Aug 2017 Duskruin - anyone know what these certs were used on? (Update: one on a nervestaff)
    Last edited by Goat; 09-14-2017 at 11:45 PM.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Since this count, we've had more rotflares. These are the ones I know of:
    * 1 from Duskruin auction - must've been some OHB
    * 1 from EG tickets auction - must've been another OHB
    * 9 (?) from Aug 2017 Duskruin - anyone know what these certs were used on?
    I think there were only 5 rotflare contracts from DR, and 4 sold:

A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 312500 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 4 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 390625 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 3 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 488281 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 610351 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There is only 1 left!"

I bought the first one for a sorc alt and put it on a nervestaff. Which, while being somewhat baller, isn't quite as baller as it seems since I have only one "alt" that I play at least as much as my "main"... and rotflares don't fit the mechanics or RP of my main at all, as a Voln wizard. (Hoping for a "holy" version of rotflares some day.)

those prices are stupid
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    those prices are stupid
    You ought to know.

I thought the first couple hours of this DR they stayed at 250K...

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    I think there were only 5 rotflare contracts from DR, and 4 sold:

A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 312500 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 4 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 390625 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 3 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 488281 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk says, "A yellowed rotflare contract will cost 610351 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There is only 1 left!"
    Thanks. I corrected my previous post.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Bite me