Thread: Weighting/padding

Default Weighting/padding

The GSwiki is slightly off at higher levels of weighting/padding, and a GM recently confirmed as much on the officials.

I can confirm that 24 points of weighting fell under superb not masterful. And 34 points is phenomenal not expertly.

Not sure what other thresholds are off, but that's the data I can contribute at the moment.

You can update the pages by signing in with your play.net account.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Without knowing the range, I don't want to change anything. That's why I posted, so hopefully other people can get other data points and fill the table in with an accurate range.

15 is exceptional and 25 is superb.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

I'm pretty sure we determined it was a couple points less than that during RtCf.

Can ask M

What was less than what?

I'm stating what I confirmed at RtCF, and later varified via premium quote.

RSR is right though. With all the little things that we confirmed at the various CCFs, we typically didn't have enough information to confirm a range, only individual data points.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Yes 15 reads as exceptional and 25 as superb as was always on the wiki but at least for superb reading it isn't the minimum point level required. Not sure about exceptional, but MCW and up at least are at less than the 20, 25, etc traditionally known break points.

I want to say +17 or +18 pts read as masterful so +25 isn't the minimum for superb but likely 1-2 pts less.

He's not around right but I know a certain axe we can confirm at least however many crit pts it is (not counting bane of course which doesn't read).
    Last edited by Roblar; 08-04-2015 at 01:31 AM.