Thread: Best Armor for a Warpath

1. Default Best Armor for a Warpath

I am curious to hear people's thoughts on the best armor for a two-handed warpath. I have heard everything from leather breastplate to double chain.

In Tsalim's guide he says: "Armor: The heavier the better, your empath is going to get hit. Get 15 ranks ASAP and wear leather breastplate, it'll work just fine until around level 48 when it's time to migrate skills around so that you have 50 ranks and can wear chain mail. My empath is in torso chain now and I'm looking forward to when I'll be able to move up to double chain."

I am currently at level 24 and in Leather Breastplate. My main concern about moving up is the spell failure impact although I hear heavier armor is awesome.

Do you agree or disagree with Tsalim and why? Please make your case on what is the best armor for a warpath.

It is all about what you are comfortable with. The majority of empaths that swing weapons tend to settle into brig armor, a few like Tsalim go higher and a few stay in doubles. It is all about your preference.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"