Thread: "infinite" perfume vial from EG'14 that was supposed to last forever, but has 10 uses

1. Default "infinite" perfume vial from EG'14 that was supposed to last forever, but has 10 uses

Looking to get one of the neck worn vials or phials or whatnot from the EG games. There was supposed to be 1 released as a t5 prize, but someone mixed up and they were t4 and a number of them went out, so they updated them so you could only use 10 pours.

I'm trying to get a hold of one for research.. or if someone wants to loan me a perm one, that'd be cool. I'm hoping to cycle through and get an idea of some already-made-perfumes to possibly use for future events
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

2. Default

bump
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.