Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of the Storm

Default Heroes of the Storm

Anyone playing this? It's a Blizzard MOBA without all the items of LOL and whatnot, I never really got into LoL or Dota but Heroes is pretty fun and quick, 10-20 min games. Would probably be fun to quick match with a group, I've mostly been doing AI matches to learn the heroes and unlock their full talents to try them out (the talents are completely unlocked at hero level 4, which is 2-3 games or so).

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/

I've played it a little bit ... enough to realize I am terrible at these types of games.
    ~ Peppwyn

I played it during Beta.. haven't tried it since it's actual release. I liked it more than LOL because LOL relied on laning and last hitting so much... and I was terrible at last hitting shit.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I found myself really enjoying HotS.

My only complaint is that it seems too easy for the 'lower level' team to catch up exp-wise.

Never played LoL, but judging from HotS, having to ensure last-hit would be a major PITA.

Yeah, you don't have to last-hit and the whole team shares the XP pool so everyone on your team levels up together. It's also free to download with the ability to buy heroes/skins/skins for mounts/different mounts. They rotate a batch of characters that are available for free for like a week, and by I think player level 12 you unlock all of the free slots which is cool. You can also buy the heroes with gold that you earn from playing, I've bought I think 5 or 6 heroes so far, all from gold that I got from daily quests/playing.

I do agree that the enemy team seems pretty able to catch up unless you can really work together as a team and lock them/the objectives down.

I should have mentioned this site too: http://www.heroesfire.com/. Different builds for the heroes so you can see what's more effective for different playstyles. Seems really useful, once you unlock a hero's full talents at level 4 your build can make a big difference on how your hero plays/survives.

I have a good time with it. I'm best with Sylvanus

Quote Originally Posted by Drektor View Post
    I have a good time with it. I'm best with Sylvanus
    I haven't tried her yet, so far I'm mostly partial to Raynor, Valla, LiLi, Malfurion and kinda Anub'arak. I just tried a different Anub build last night with shielded bugs and stuff that lets me push towers all by myself even with no minions. It's pretty awesome.

I love playing LiLi with a solid playing tank.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Anub'arak 4 lyfe.

I just started ranked play (a whole 5 games in) and have moved up a couple ranks. Not a fan of the new map released today but overall the game is fun. It is definitely much easier than LoL, which I play too. I'm Nekk#1706 if anyone wants to add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I love playing LiLi with a solid playing tank.
    Have you tried Brightwing? Amazingly OP if a little boring.