Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Some stuff you should buy

Bump
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Bump. Lowered prices on a couple of items. Pulled the auction quality tent. Willing to work with you to structure deals on the remaining items.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Bump. Lowered prices on every unsold item.

Bump. Lowered exchange rate.

425 and 430 items are sold pending delivery.

Bump. Hurling shard/dagger box is up for sale again.

AsG changing chain, shard/dagger maker, superior 5x/4x defender handaxe, and thurfel's ward item are still available.

Lowered prices on everything remaining, except the thurfel's ward item, which I think I'm just going to keep. Thanks all.