Thread: Gowns, enhansives, weapons, fluff and more and stuff and stuff and stuff

1. Default Gowns, enhansives, weapons, fluff and more and stuff and stuff and stuff

I am trying to downsize and move some of the inventory I buy for no reason but that I am a shopaholic.

I will be adding to this as time allows. ENJOY!

NALEA
    a shimmering icy silver brocade gown with a low keyhole neckline designer gown made by Nalea with many wonderful scripts
    MB 3 mill

a long and flowing purple gown trimmed around the low neckline with gold embroidered passionflowers leg worn dress with a few scripts, turn my gown You twirl around in a circle, the fabric of your gown floating softly in the air.
    MB 1 mill

a smoky topaz studded copper bracelet, a few charges of spell store, It provides a bonus of 2 to Mental Lore - Manipulation Bonus., It provides a bonus of 1 to Strength., The bracelet looks to have a lot of charges remaining. Elcidcannon 100k twice
    MB 75K

a segmented veniom-edged band It provides a bonus of 3 to Agility. The band looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining. will crumble
    MB50k VORPODU 50K THREE TIMES SOLD delivery on saturday morning unless available now

an elegant ora headband Mage rechargable Arm of the Arkati, from the Paladin circle. It provides a bonus of 4 to Intuition., It provides a bonus of 2 to Armor Use Ranks., It provides a bonus of 2 to Constitution., the ora headband will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended. the ora headband will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
    MB 350k

an icy blue glass-framed mirror backed with scampering bunnies altered, a working mirror that also praises your beauty in many different ways
    MB 250k

a lavender jacquard fan suspending tiny silver-cast blossoms wearable stun relief, It has several charges.
    mb 8k

a strapless crimson gown with a raven-feathered skirt
    mb 10k

a snugly-laced chocolate brown kirtle with flowing fairy primrose-patterned sleeves Chest worn, stores a slightly small amount with enough space for any number of items
    MB 25k

a tightly-laced ruby red kirtle with a centaur embroidered hem chest worn, stores a slightly small amount with enough space for any number of items.
    MB 10k
    a leather cobbler's pouch marred with small nicks and dye stains Neck worn, holds medium amount (hard to come by)
    MB 200k SashaFierce 250k THREE TIMEs SOLD delivery on saturday morning unless available now
    a miniature black coffin holding a small canvas wrapped body creepy fluff
    MB 10k

a bronze-hilted black mithglin sai 4x Brawler Fusion with 2 orb slots
    MB82k
    a vultite jackblade 4x Brawler Checking out the jackblade, it looks like it is temporarily masterfully weighted to inflict more critical blows than a normal weapon of its type.
    MB 350k
    a serrated thin mithglin longsword 3x OHE with mechanical flares
    Two slender metal blades are attached to the handle of the longsword. They are angled so that they lie parallel to one another, against the length of the weapon. Tightly coiled steel springs are clearly visible beneath the blades. The springs appear to be in flawless condition. You also notice a small enchanter's mark
    150k MB Intrantis 200k Two times

some scratched spiked ora arm greaves 2x temp Somewhat damage padded , spiked
    It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away
    MB 90k

Let me know if you are looking for anything, i have it all... almost.

Femereff and Family

Last edited by Rockey; 06-05-2015 at 01:17 PM. Reason: update

that jackblade is sweet

Mb cobblers pouch and veniom band

250k cobblers pouch

MB on a smoky topaz studded copper bracelet.

Mb longsword
    You swing a vultite claidhmore at a black forest ogre!
    AS: +401 vs DS: +258 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +76 = +251
    ... and hit for 147 points of damage!
    Terrible slash to the black forest ogre's side!
    Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
    Death can be SO messy.
    The light in a black forest ogre's eyes goes out as she collapses and finally dies.

a serrated thin mithglin longsword 3x OHE with mechanical flares - 200k on this item please

a smoky topaz studded copper bracelet

Calling you names is fun, because your skin is so thin and your vagina so sandy.

Check out my Solhaven Shop!
    https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/3818
    Fusion Orbs, Flaring 100-arrow Bundles, ICE age stuff, 50-count Gem Jars and more!

--------

d100(Open): 261
    You forage briefly and manage to find some acantha leaf!