Thread: Who is managing Lich these days?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who is managing Lich these days?

Is Tillmen still doing this or not?

I need to have my password fixed because I can't delete or re-upload any scripts under my account. I sent a PM to him a number of days ago but haven't heard back. Who can help fix the password issue?

Thanks.

You can try this: https://lnet.lichproject.org/

That only resets the lnet password. It does not help with the repo password. Even though I reset lnet, it does nothing for repo. I didn't realize that lnet had its own password. So, to clarify, I can't upload any new scripts or delete scripts I previously managed because it says I don't have the correct password and am unauthorized.
    Last edited by Yasutoshi; 09-10-2020 at 04:08 PM.

I did not either. I had thought they were one and the same. Thank you for pointing this out.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I want to say that when I had an issue the password was simply password but when i was trying to play with it it was to update the maps not scripts... and that was a year or so ago..? It may be different for you if you actually set one up special to you and do not remember. Worth a shot maybe.

I ended up hacking it with numerous password attempts and found the correct one so now I can change it.