Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sometimes....

Blog Entries

Sometimes i'll just completely check out of important conversations with friends, co-workers, and loved-ones. I'll nod and watch their lips move but it's all unicorns and Ashy Larry upstairs.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

I play hide and seek with my cat. I'm in my mid-20s. Holy fuck.

Blog Entries

I don't do strange things because I'm normal. I might use ideas in this thread to stretch my personal boundaries though. I'm in my mid something or other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I'd explain how you don't really get it, but you wouldn't really get it and then I'd just have to explain it again.
    Except he nailed it.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Oh! I just thought of something:

I absolutely won't step on the wheelchair icon painted on parking spots reserved for the disabled. It just seems rude and as though it might carry a penalty of some kind, not to mention being fraught with potential bad luck. So I skirt them every time.

/abnormal
    I like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Oh! I just thought of something:

I absolutely won't step on the wheelchair icon painted on parking spots reserved for the disabled. It just seems rude and as though it might carry a penalty of some kind, not to mention being fraught with potential bad luck. So I skirt them every time.

/abnormal
    You don't have to tell us you are abnormal, we already knew. Good to see you are catching on though.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Sometimes I run. Sometimes I hide. Sometimes I'm scared of you, but all I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right, be with you day and night. Baby, all I need is time.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

...I shart rep people.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    ...I shart rep people.
    No!...say it isn't so...