Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Frunkening 3D - Now with Flavor! [ Random Assorted Sale ]

1. Default The Frunkening 3D - Now with Flavor! [ Random Assorted Sale ]

Mostly random things procured through the years, some crafting stuff. Mostly low end. Table layout stolen from Jymamon, so credit there for that. Delivery is available to the Landing, Solhaven, or Icemule. All items have been blessed with the natural frunkness of the previous owner, and his scent will waft from them for many swings. Many swings indeed. Pickup in IMT, Landing, Solhaven area. Will travel for larger sales.

Note: I will be adding a handful of items later after I have them assessed, sung to, tested, what-have-you.

Perfect Weapons
    NOTE: These come with FREE warrior-made 50 skin weapon sheaths. They are pre-made designs but a few are in the works still so some customizability may be available. See below
    No code has to be inserted here.

Each perfect weapon comes with a free pre-made warrior sheath. These sheaths weigh 0.5 pounds, hold up to 25 pounds and 5 weapons, and reduce the weight of each weapon held by 2 pounds for encumbrance purposes. Currently, I have two styles to choose from. If you truly hate both, contact me and I'll see what I can do about customizing one for you. First come first serve.

Currently available sheaths:

a void black leather weapon sling inlaid with smoky grey thunderstones (worn on shoulder)
    an ale brown leather weapon harness trimmed with steel (worn on shoulder)

Not Perfect Weapons

Enhancives

Armor

Alters

a tailored grey suede longcoat
    The longcoat is comprised entirely of a slate grey suede, and seems tailored to fit comfortably atop a suit of armor while still allowing freedom of movement. Its base falls off just above the ankles, and the cut is nearly identical to that seen on most marshal uniforms. Twin despanal pips adorn each shoulder, further accentuating the marshal aspect, but the obvious attention to detail that went into its creation belies its origins, hinting at a more personal touch.

a posh black suede flat cap
    The flat cap appears to be new, or at least extremely well-kept. It has a deep ebon hue to it, which is only interrupted by the slate grey leather band that encircles the rim. Placed strategically in the middle of the band are a set of two small obsidian shards which seem to denote some manner of rank.

UAC Gear

>remove boots
    You remove first your right boot then your left, taking the time to massage out any tightness in the soles of your feet.
    >wear boots
    As you slide the drakar-toed boots over your feet, the supple leather feels warm against your skin. Slowly curling and uncurling your toes, you test the feel of the leather until you arrive at an ideal fit.
    >pull my boots
    You pull at the ends of your drakar-toed boots, tightening the fit as your toes flex inside them.
    >tap my boots
    You bounce lightly on the balls of your feet and, eager in your anticipation, adopt an aggressive stance.
    >point my boots
    Pointing your foot, you draw an imaginary line along the floor with your toe, daring anyone to cross.
    >stomp my boots
    In a bid to draw attention to yourself, you loudly stomp your foot against the floor as heatless, blue flames erupt around your boot, and then quickly fade.
    >

SILVER DEAL!
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-23-2016 at 03:31 PM.

2. Default

You have bastard sword morning stars? Might wanna fix that, bud.

3. Default

Woops. Thank ya. Was copying and pasting.

I will buy "an old spiked orase greatshield" for my lil warrior

5. Default

The Frunkco Going Out of Business Sale has been extended indefinitely! New Items have been added to the bottom, as well as a special deal on silvers. There are still about 4 or 5 items to be sung to and added.

Thank you for your interest in Frunkco.

6. Default

Ehhhhhh....all of this stuff is still around a year later, so...bump.

7. Default

I'll buy one of the 4x superior spikestars, don't care which one. I'll buy all 4 kelyn slab segments, too - or as many as are left if some have been claimed.

Edit: misread stats on the perfect star, sorry for that if you saw it during the 20ish seconds before I edited!
    Last edited by Gobtuk; 07-03-2016 at 05:01 PM.

God, could you imagine how badass a 'bastard star' would be? Morning star/maul grippable?

ill take these two if you have them still a superior oak-handled vultite spikestar
    You swing a vultite claidhmore at a black forest ogre!
    AS: +401 vs DS: +258 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +76 = +251
    ... and hit for 147 points of damage!
    Terrible slash to the black forest ogre's side!
    Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
    Death can be SO messy.
    The light in a black forest ogre's eyes goes out as she collapses and finally dies.

Blog Entries

I'll take the forging slabs. EDIT Nevermind someone got to them first.
    Last edited by tyrant-201; 07-12-2016 at 03:43 PM.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist