Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: If ya ain't cheatin, ya ain't tryin!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Parkbandit again.

Stupid rep system... it needs some sort of reset timer.

The New England Patriots recently requested the reinstatement of the two staffers that were suspended in the wake of the team's deflated ball scandal following last season's AFC Championship. On Wednesday, the team got the news they were looking for.
    Every game, all season

"Last week, the New England Patriots requested the reinstatement of both John Jastremski and Jim McNally. The Patriots have satisfied the league's requirements for reinstatement and the league has granted permission for the employees to return," the team said in a statement.

The NFL is appealing the nullification of Tom Brady's four game suspension, so we're not through with this story yet. But it appears that Jastremski and McNally's part of the story is now over. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that Troy Vincent, NFL Executive VP of Football Operations, formally requested to meet with Jastremski and McNally before reinstating them.

Rapoport reported Wednesday that Jastremski is now prohibited from handling footballs and McNally is barred from being a locker room attendant for officials or handling equipment.

Both men were cited in the Wells Report. Their texts and appearance on surveillance video were prominent in the Wells Report's findings.

I refuse to believe there is a person from Boston who can but doesn't spell his name Yastrzemski.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Well, it's a little late, but it appears a judge with some sense actually found his way onto the scene...

The U.S. Court of Appeals handed down a decision on Monday morning that will reinstate the four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for his connection to deflated footballs used in the AFC Championship Game back in Jan. 2015.

Brady's suspension was nullified by U.S. District Judge Richard Berman back in September, just a week before the Patriots' first game of the 2015 regular season.

In a 33-page decision, the second circuit court's decision can be boiled down to the following statement:

"We hold that the commissioner properly exercised his broad discretion under the collective bargaining agreement and that his procedural rulings were properly grounded in that agreement and did not deprive Brady of fundamental fairness. Accordingly, we reverse the judgement of the district court and remand with instructions to confirm the award."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ion-reinstated
    Last edited by subzero; 04-25-2016 at 02:37 PM.

I thought for sure this would be a Jesse Epstein thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk