Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: who owns dartaghan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I've had offers. But like I said, I'm not selling.
    That coupon for Whataburger is a limited time offer Candor.

The clock is ticking.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There is one personality that everyone will forever associate with that character.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

I've had offers. But like I said, I'm not selling.
    <<Bullshit>>

What never ceases to amaze me is that there are some people on this board who have a complete inability to grasp the concept that other people may have different likes and dislikes than they do, and yet not be total morons.

Yes, I have really had offers from people wanting to buy Candor. Not his equipment (although a few folks have asked for the price of the self control item), but the character. And the world didn't end over it. Amazing huh?

<<Bullshit>>

What never ceases to amaze me is that there are some people on this board who have a complete inability to grasp the concept that other people may have different likes and dislikes than they do, and yet not be total morons.

Yes, I have really had offers from people wanting to buy Candor. Not his equipment (although a few folks have asked for the price of the self control item), but the character. And the world didn't end over it. Amazing huh?
    Honestly, I wasn't really amazed.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

So where's Barumples in all this?
    Last edited by JackWhisper; 05-12-2015 at 10:59 PM.

Dartaghan did not sell out and cash in the big money either did Berr. They were close friends and gave their characters and items freely to those they wanted to have them. Sorry to deflate your dreams.

DRIZZSDT

Since you all seem to have some knowledge on expensive character sales...does anyone have any idea what happened to the original Tsalin? I sold in 1998 or 1999 for $2000...found some old fame lists where it seems Tsalin disappeared around 2001

716511127 Tsalin D'Woppe 716411441 150 Sylva Cle
    755098973 Tsalin D'Woppe 754999287 156 Sylva Cle <--- right after sale
    773012897 Tsalin D'Woppe 772913211 159 Sylvankind <--- last time I found his name

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...me-lists/page2
    Last edited by Tsalin; 08-12-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fleegs View Post
    Dartaghan did not sell out and cash in the big money either did Berr. They were close friends and gave their characters and items freely to those they wanted to have them. Sorry to deflate your dreams.

DRIZZSDT
    Shut the fuck up Necro. You didn’t even get Drizzsdt’s handle right because you keep failing that hard.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2018 at 12:31 PM.

That is Drizzsdt's new account. Not Necro this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut the fuck up Necro. You didn’t even get Drizzsdt’s handle right because you keep failing that hard.
    Ok i dont even know what handle is Methais. When you're on teras come ask me bro if it's really me posting. Ill grab your handle and let ya know this is really me.

DRIZZSDT