Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Good Games Have You Played Recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I'm still super on the fence about VR stuff. All the games I've seen seem to be on rails, have you completely stationary, or have weird teleportation because people get motion sickness with walking. Lemme know if you start seeing games that are more open, like regular games.

Also for the purpose of the thread - Rimworld, Kingdom Come Deliverance are both great.
    Doom looked pretty stupid with the teleportation thing. I'm not sure if that's how Resident Evil works or not too, but I've heard a lot of good things about RE7 in VR. Doom got pretty shitty reviews all around IIRC. Superhot is on rails but it didn't really detract from it at all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Skyrim/Fallout VR I guess are... decent? Maybe? I see VR games and just think that I'd prefer playing them sitting on a couch like normal. Motion controls for most games are wonky and unnecessary too.

Motion controls depends on the game. Games like Beat Saber and Superhot are pretty much mandatory and are done well, but there's other stuff that you only need a controller for. and probably uses the motion sensor for certain things.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

State of Decay 2 is pretty sweet.

Blog Entries

Skyrim/Fallout VR I guess are... decent? Maybe? I see VR games and just think that I'd prefer playing them sitting on a couch like normal. Motion controls for most games are wonky and unnecessary too.

Skyrim VR is pretty damn sweet on Oculus and probably Vive. I can't say for PS4, because you can't mod that. The graphics are trash, so you want to mod those.

I don't think VR is a fad any longer. It is around to stay this time.
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-03-2018 at 11:08 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'm gonna pick up Skyrim on PSVR at some point. I have it on Steam but only played it for like 10 minutes and never got back around to it, so it'll be an entirely new experience for me.

I finally installed Creed last night not really expecting a whole lot but holy fuck that game is awesome. Wore me the fuck out too and I almost punched my TV a couple times not realizing how far forward I moved. I'm gonna have to put a box or something on the floor that to alert me when I'm getting too close to the TV.

This shit needs a Ghostbusters game. And a Star Wars game where you run around as a Jedi using Force powers. And a Superman game. And automated fleshlights.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And automated fleshlights.
    Japan is working on that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Japan is working on that.
    Those have been a thing for a while.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Correct, but they are uh... 'improving' (I use that word very lightly) the tech. The photos of the VR Expo in Japan are fucking WEIRD.

Is it built into VR though so you can get a hands free VR bj?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is it built into VR though so you can get a hands free VR bj?

No, that was a spooky ghost man.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Haven't studied it in detail, but Borderlands 2 VR may be worth checking out.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites