Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 236 of 236

Thread: Which Good Games Have You Played Recently?

  1. #231
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,716
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Yeah but that's like saying Hydrox was there before Oreo. Nobody knows who Hydrox is. Bejeweled is the brand name Gemstone!
    I'm not 100% positive but I believe Hydrox cookies actually did come before Oreo's......checking.

    Hydrox cookies were first introduced in 1908.......

    Oreo cookies were introduced in 1912..........

    P.S. And now I just realized that you knew this.

    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-15-2019 at 05:44 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,458
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Yeah but that's like saying Hydrox was there before Oreo. Nobody knows who Hydrox is. Bejeweled is the brand name Gemstone!
    Um, a lot of people know what Hydrox are.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #233
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,716
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If you know what Hydrox cookies are, you're probably poor.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,458
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If you know what Hydrox cookies are, you're probably poor.
    I grew up poor as fuck, so yeah. Thing is, we worked out of that shit.

    Hydrox also picks up sales every year when Oreo makes gay colored Oreos in June.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,632
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Hydrox uses real sugar.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,716
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I grew up poor as fuck, so yeah. Thing is, we worked out of that shit.

    Hydrox also picks up sales every year when Oreo makes gay colored Oreos in June.
    I prefer hydrox cookies, they go stale a little quicker and they become more delicious.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •