Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Good Games Have You Played Recently?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Crusader Kings 2 DLC Holy Fury looks very promising. Adds a bunch of new features including warrior lodges and bloodlines as well as revamped combat encounters and religious workings.
    You play CK2 too? There's a grand strat thread somewhere in here. I'm gonna be doing a Hellenic playthrough when it releases.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You play CK2 too? There's a grand strat thread somewhere in here. I'm gonna be doing a Hellenic playthrough when it releases.
    I pop in on it every so often.

I'll be doing a Pagan playthrough since I really like playing them by default and these lodges sound amazing.

3. Default

Played through both of the Metro games for the first time in preparation for the 3rd one coming out. Good stuff, not sure why I never played them when they first came out.

Blog Entries

Red Dead 2. Haven't beat it yet, but have so many hours hunting.

Also Gemstone 4 is pretty cool I guess.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Pathfinder Kingmaker got patch 1.1. Haven't run into any bugs since.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Red Dead 2. Haven't beat it yet, but have so many hours hunting.
    RDR2 is the greatest game in the universe. Online public beta goes live this week too. It's live today for people who bought ultimate edition. The rest go live starting tomorrow.

Also Gemstone 4 is pretty cool I guess.
    You should try it in 4K. It'll blow your mind.

Or in VR if you want the ultimate experience.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Heat Signature

You can shoot people out of space ship windows into the void of space. 9/10

Ordered a PS4 VR on Friday and it got here yesterday.

Holy fuck this thing is mindblowing. All I've done so far is mess with some kind of Mario looking Robot game they had a demo of on the store, then checked out Superhot which came with it (along with Creed but haven't played that yet), then I downloaded Beat Saber and holy fuck that game is awesome as fuckall.

Never used any VR stuff before. Just looking down if you're on a cliff or something would make me all wobbly for a second like I was about to plummet to my death.

You can use it for normal games too without the VR features and it's like playing on a screen the size of a movie theater.

Gonna pick up Resident Evil 7 for this pretty soon and probably have a heart attack. Videos don't do any of these games justice.

Superhot:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyoSwPZy330
    Last edited by Methais; 11-29-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

I'm still super on the fence about VR stuff. All the games I've seen seem to be on rails, have you completely stationary, or have weird teleportation because people get motion sickness with walking. Lemme know if you start seeing games that are more open, like regular games.

Also for the purpose of the thread - Rimworld, Kingdom Come Deliverance are both great.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I'm still super on the fence about VR stuff. All the games I've seen seem to be on rails, have you completely stationary, or have weird teleportation because people get motion sickness with walking. Lemme know if you start seeing games that are more open, like regular games.

Also for the purpose of the thread - Rimworld, Kingdom Come Deliverance are both great.
    Skyrim/Fallout VR I guess are... decent? Maybe? I see VR games and just think that I'd prefer playing them sitting on a couch like normal. Motion controls for most games are wonky and unnecessary too.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.