Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Good Games Have You Played Recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Oblivion had weirdly detailed horse genitalia before it was cool.

RDR2 looks like they're doing a lot of online stuff though, which worries me.
    Why wouldn't they after making $6 billion off GTA V with most of that being from online? Especially since you can still access 100% of the content without spending a dime on shark cards.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Haven't decided if I'll pick up RDR2 yet. Looks neat but western games are kind of meh to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why wouldn't they after making $6 billion off GTA V with most of that being from online? Especially since you can still access 100% of the content without spending a dime on shark cards.
    No I understand why they did it, it just sucks we will probably never get another Undead Nightmare or Episodes from Liberty City.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

No I understand why they did it, it just sucks we will probably never get another Undead Nightmare or Episodes from Liberty City.
    I think this is the most valid fear when it comes to Rockstar's online cashcows; the death of significant single-player DLC. They don't even bother to port over anything they add to the main GTA game, which is trivially easy for them to do, balance issues aside.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Yeah true. Both would be ideal, but if given the choice between single player DLC and a badass online game I'll almost always go with online for the mostly limitless replay value. I'm still surprised Rockstar never opened up North Yankton, that area from the opening mission where it's all snowy.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

In Red Dead Redemption 2 you can interact with every NPC.

Article has the guy approaching a hunter and giving him a compliment. My only fear is that they go the route of ever Elder Scrolls game and have the exact same voice actor for 90 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    In Red Dead Redemption 2 you can interact with every NPC.

Article has the guy approaching a hunter and giving him a compliment. My only fear is that they go the route of ever Elder Scrolls game and have the exact same voice actor for 90 people.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-23-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Haven't decided if I'll pick up RDR2 yet. Looks neat but western games are kind of meh to me.
    Gotta spend that government cheese somewhere brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Gotta spend that government cheese somewhere brah.
    Not sure if you know what government cheese actually means...

(and no, it's not a double entendre and you're not a rapper)

Don't know where else to post this and I don't feel like making a new thread...

‘Hellboy’ Writer Seems To Have Confirmed That Netflix’s ‘Diablo’ Animated Series Is Coming

Leaked footage: