Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Show us your best forging work!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    Just finished my top project.

You glance down to see an ink-whorled mithglin moon axe in your right hand

A whorled pattern of veining throughout the burnished mithglin axe head bears a liquid resemblance, not unlike thready coils of spilled ink. The atramentous eddies fade to nothing near the crescent blade, and the sharpened edge gleams like the deep blue of encroaching night. Opposite the bit rears a round, white head of a heavy femur, while a graduated spray of dark talons form a staggered, serrated spine stretching halfway down the bone haft before giving way to a tight wrap of glossy black leather. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Kaasori's crafting mark. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the axe.
    There appears to be something written on it.

In the Common language, it reads:
    Last Word

Now a 9x perfect mithglin handaxe w/ T5 ensorcell and fully unlocked Fana flares.

Badass but what are fana flares? I thought they were just scripts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Badass but what are fana flares? I thought they were just scripts
    They are. Ambient scripts. Not sure why they call them flares!
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Guys, I fucked up!

You remove a walnut-haftedt-hafted vultite morning star from in your black leather backpack.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

You finish your work and step back, turning the eonake maul in your hands. You smile as you realize that this piece is probably the best that you can create.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    You finish your work and step back, turning the eonake maul in your hands. You smile as you realize that this piece is probably the best that you can create.
    well done!

6. Default

Nice perfect eonake

Blog Entries

Since it's been awhile since I bumped this thread, I figured I'd show off my work on each of the 3 pieces I kept.

Perfect eonake maul:

8x, blink flares, T5 ensorcell, 10CER

a faintly glowing eonake sledgehammer

Brilliant white, the octagonal eonake head of the sledgehammer is possessed of a faint luminescence that casts soft shadows at odds with its harsh angles and imposing size. Each striking face has been deeply incised with a convoluted pattern of stylized knotwork, the recesses of which are rough silver in contrast with the brilliantly polished exterior. The weapon's long ironwood haft, gently flared near the head, bears interlaced white and grey suede bindings at optimal points for surety of grip. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the sledgehammer. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Kaasori's crafting mark. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the sledgehammer.

Adjudicator

__________________________________________________ ________

Perfect mithglin handaxe

9x, T5 ensorc, grim bane fire flares, greater fire elemental flares, 5CER

an ink-whorled mithglin moon axe

A whorled pattern of veining throughout the burnished mithglin axe head bears a liquid resemblance, not unlike thready coils of spilled ink. The atramentous eddies fade to nothing near the crescent blade, and the sharpened edge gleams like the deep blue of encroaching night. Opposite the bit rears a round, white head of a heavy femur, while a graduated spray of dark talons form a staggered, serrated spine stretching halfway down the bone haft before giving way to a tight wrap of glossy black leather. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and your crafting mark. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the axe. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the axe.

Last Word

Perfect rolaren spikestar

8x, T5 ensorc, knockout flares, 11CER

a smoky rolaren thorn-encircled spikestar

Mounted upon a haft of lacquered ebonwood is a smoke-toned rolaren sphere, a pattern of overlapping and tightly wound rose petals spiraling in sharp relief across its surface. Rooted deep between the furled petals, sharp green-black kelyn thorns splay outward from the bloom in a vicious array, some tapered and straight while others bear a slight curvature and hooked barbs. Thin kelyn tendrils wind a third of the way down the ebon haft and hold fast an etched plate of rolaren within their tangled grasp. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Kaasori's crafting mark. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the spikestar. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the spikestar.

In the Elven language, it reads:
    Staccato

Next project is a perfect eahnor spear I'm working on enchanting up/adding crit to.
    Last edited by tyrant-201; 07-01-2020 at 04:15 AM.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Blog Entries

What sort of cool projects do people have out there?
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist