Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for green pastures.

Default Looking for green pastures.

anyone still around worth role playing with? or any groups? i know how to role-play the following.

a rolton.

although i'm willing to expand my repertoire
    Last edited by 100% Wool; 04-26-2015 at 02:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Hah. You psycho. I hope you find your way back into the game. There's plenty of people around in game to bleat at now that it has gone FTP.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

ah my favorite frenemies. the dhe'nar. yeah? i feel like gemstone has lost its lackluster years ago - especially with graphical f2p games at people's finger tips.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 100% Wool View Post
    ah my favorite frenemies. the dhe'nar. yeah? i feel like gemstone has lost its lackluster years ago - especially with graphical f2p games at people's finger tips.
    I'm not active in the game ATM but the Tower is still alive and kicking. Go forth and pester!

As for GS, I would agree they've certainly had their share of stagnation, but there is currently a pretty damn good crop of GMs running the show. Former PCs you likely interacted with (Plur, Belnia, etc) have made the move over to management and have been doing a good job as of late IMO. Both on the RP and mechanical front, GS has seen more activity in the last year or 2 than it has in a good long while. Now is as good a time as any to check things out for yourself.
    Last edited by Fallen; 04-26-2015 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I'm not active in the game ATM but the Tower is still alive and kicking. Go forth and pester!

As for GS, I would agree they've certainly had their share of stagnation, but there is currently a pretty damn good crop of GMs running the show. Former PCs you likely interacted with (Plur, Belnia, etc) have made the move over to management and have been doing a good job as of late IMO. Both on the RP and mechanical front, GS has seen more activity in the last year or 2 than it has in a good long while. Now is as good a time as any to check things out for yourself.
    yeah. i remember Belnia being an assistant or in training right before i sold out. that's good to know they are still around though.

anyone still around worth role playing with? or any groups? i know how to role-play the following.

a rolton.

although i'm willing to expand my repertoire
    Remember the idea they floated a while back where they were talking about letting players control npcs like kobolds and whatnot? Yeah... that might have been interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Remember the idea they floated a while back where they were talking about letting players control npcs like kobolds and whatnot? Yeah... that might have been interesting.
    Bloodlust. I think it was actually implemented in DR.

2. Elanthian News:

BLOODLUST: THE TABLES ARE TURNED!

Be brains behind the creatures you normally fight! For the first time ever, players will be able to take over a creature's body, skills, and its short, but glorious, death-filled life. Over time you'll be able to progress from simple creatures to more advanced and skillful ones. Join your friends in planning and executing goblin invasions of Crossing!BloodLust Version 1 opens this week, exclusively in DragonRealms Platinum as a standard benefit for all Platinum subscribers.

If you're up for the challenge and are not already a Platinum subscriber, check out the BloodLust and Platinum links on the DragonRealms website(http://dragonrealms.net) for more details.
    Last edited by Fallen; 04-26-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Not sure something can lose "its lackluster"...but if so, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    Not sure something can lose "its lackluster"...but if so, wouldn't that be a good thing?
    *luster

edit add : thx for the negative rep whomever. still butt-hurt that you couldn't afford my items for sale....3-4 years ago.
    Last edited by 100% Wool; 04-26-2015 at 06:54 AM.

*luster

edit add : thx for the negative rep whomever. still butt-hurt that you couldn't afford my items for sale....3-4 years ago.
    You got neg repped for expensive items years after the fact? Weak. What did they say?