Thread: Things that were cheaper a week ago! (flaring runestaff, unlocked smart dagger)

1. Default Things that were cheaper a week ago! (flaring runestaff, unlocked smart dagger)

Not that any of you missed the Spitfire, but in case any of you missed the spitfire, I have some things that I am hiking the prices up on forthwith! With that said, I've been out of the market for a good long while, so if any of these prices are off the wall insane, let me know. I'm just going by what a few random people told me.

a short black skull-capped scepter (4x runestaff, void flaring) - MB: 400k

You remove a short black skull-capped scepter from in your locker.
    >inspect scept
    You carefully inspect your skull-capped scepter.

After a careful inspection you determine that a short black skull-capped scepter requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified rune staff.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of ironwood.
    >weigh scept
    You carefully examine the skull-capped scepter and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

a razor-sharp steel knife (4x cold flaring, unlocked smart weapon) MB: 400k

rub: Your steel knife drones loudly as you run your thumb over its blade. Suddenly, the air around your fingers begins to rapidly freeze and you barely pull your left hand away before something terrible happens to it. The metallic drone ceases immediately.

tilt: You readjust your hold on the hilt of your steel knife and a sparkling layer of rime covers its blade as you tilt it steadily from side to side. The edge of your knife glistens with hoarfrost.

pull: With a flick of your wrist, you draw the blade of your steel knife parallel to your body. Icy blue wisps of vapor listlessly twist in the air around you, and a subtle shudder travels from the hilt of your knife to its edge. Suddenly, your knife emits a loud, metallic whistle, and the air around you grows more calm.

knock: You strike the edge of your knife steadily against the floor and feel a trembling pulse of energy within its hilt. The energy suddenly flows into the knife's edge, and the air around you grows unusually cold. A thin, icy blue haze of vapor forms around you, lingering near your feet before it rapidly dissipates.

some crossed leather back sheaths - Weapon displayer. Holds two. MB: 250k
    Last edited by Frimpleton; 04-25-2015 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Adjusted prices, added item.

2. Default

Bump. Added an item, adjusted price of the dagger. Seems the advice I got on its value was overstated.