Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Total War: Warhammer War of the Hammers of War

Dope. I beat two with the lizards and dark elves then did mortal empire on very hard with the human empire.

I've only played about 1/3 campaign with Beastmen. Most of the armies I really dig aren't in yet. TKs, Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs. I figure I'll probably dive in with TKs and probably swing back for Beastmen again.

Blog Entries

PRobably the wrong thread but cest la vie.

So I got some amazon gift cards to burn and am legitimately intrigued to get the "board" game for warhammer and I was curious I know jack shit about warhammer outside of how cool the stores made shit look. Would anyone recommend a starter box Amazon has that would be worth checking out and maybe some paints and brushes? I'd love to paint these with my wife and I'd love to try the game out but I also want to start off right.

I would prefer fantasy because #reasons but all the shit looks cool.

Any insight and start rep is happily accepted

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    PRobably the wrong thread but cest la vie.

So I got some amazon gift cards to burn and am legitimately intrigued to get the "board" game for warhammer and I was curious I know jack shit about warhammer outside of how cool the stores made shit look. Would anyone recommend a starter box Amazon has that would be worth checking out and maybe some paints and brushes? I'd love to paint these with my wife and I'd love to try the game out but I also want to start off right.

I would prefer fantasy because #reasons but all the shit looks cool.

Any insight and start rep is happily accepted
    You mean the tabletop shit? I think everyone went to Wh40k because they all hate AOS. Just go ask some nerds at your local magic the gathering store though, they'll have better info for your area.

Blog Entries

AoS has supposedly improved a bunch, and is selling decently. But yeah, go check out your local brick and mortar. I don't have any interest in it though.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Yeah I am open to either, I mean the space marines are super cool looking and would be fun to paint with the Mrs and the opportunity to try to play would be fun. I'll have to try to find a store locally, thank you

The miniatures are cool for sure. It's a shame Warhammer Online failed/had it's copyright pulled. I just won a game on my 311th turn. Chaos armies are no joke in Mortal Empire.

Yea, I heard the most recent bugfix still didn't fix the Chaos shit in ME.

They spawn in more natural locations. The old northern wastes, the ocean above the vortex and South near Nagash. You are usually dealing with dark elves and dwarves empires as big or larger than yours.

On turn 96 or 130 my empire was large enough to spawn Chaos so I could actually know the settlement spawn number. At that point reloaded and I just upgraded every city while I killed my declared enemies. I took out manfred undead, the skaeling , varg and wood elves THEN I triggered chaos.

It was still hard as he'll, but I was on VH difficulty. A bunch of times I thought it wasn't winnable but I turned back the dark elves at murinburg, which was basically the I quit if I lose this point and I rallied to clear them out of brittonia so I could get the W.
    Last edited by Geijon; 01-03-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.