Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Total War: Warhammer War of the Hammers of War

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    They sound like a supremely annoying faction to fight against, what with the invisible cities, corruption, summonable clanrats, and that +25% chance ambush movement mode.
    Ha. So they sound just like Skaven? I've always kinda liked Skaven, but it's really not a faction I'm super looking forward to. Those would be TKs and Chaos Dwarfs and Ogres.

I really wonder what they're going to do with TKs. I bet it'll be something with the ruins also.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

There's an issue with a hang after the intro splash screen when using displayport.
    Last edited by Taernath; 09-28-2017 at 11:57 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Reposting some info re: intro hang

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...-work-on-a-fix
    Hi everyone,

We're aware of the issues with the black screen on boot up, and are hard at work trying to resolve it.

In the meantime please use the following steps to help work around this issue:

1) Try lowering your monitors refresh rate

Lowering your refresh rate through Windows 10

• Right-click on your desktop and select ‘Display Settings’
    • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Display adapter properties’
    • Select the ‘Monitor’ tab, from there you can lower your Screen refresh rate.

Lowering your refresh rate through the Nvidia Control Panel.

• Right-click on your desktop and select ‘Nvidia Control Panel’
    • Under the display section on the left side of the window select ‘Change resolution’
    • From here you can lower the Screen refresh rate.

2) If you have multiple monitors connected try changing your primary monitor

• Right-click on your desktop and select ‘Display Settings’
    • At the top of the recently opened window you will notice multiple monitors displayed. Select your secondary monitor.
    • Scroll to the bottom and check the tick box ‘Make this my main display’

3) Changing display cables in your monitor – example HDMI, DVI, DP etc..

4) Making sure your Graphics drivers are up to date.

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-uk
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

5) Turning off any monitor overclocking – We understand you have a wide range of monitors, please go to the manufacturers website and following any instructions they provide to achieve this.
    None of this works for my main monitor, but I can run it fine on my secondary.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

BTW, I got my new computer and got this game and run everything on max settings. Flawless. Love it. I've already played one campaign as the High Elves and was really just a dick to everyone and conquered everything with Tyrion.

Tyrion is so fucking OP. He can tank an entire stack by himself.

Blog Entries

I'm in the middle of a Lizardman campaign, I think on the 4th ritual. I led a few exterminatus in southern Lustria to try and eliminate the Skaven/Undead presence but gave up because my AI allies were retarded and it was taking too long. Enemy AI knows exactly where your armies are at all times and constantly hits you as soon as you move anyway. Pretty annoying.

Blog Entries

I'm in the middle of a Lizardman campaign, I think on the 4th ritual. I led a few exterminatus in southern Lustria to try and eliminate the Skaven/Undead presence but gave up because my AI allies were retarded and it was taking too long. Enemy AI knows exactly where your armies are at all times and constantly hits you as soon as you move anyway. Pretty annoying.
    I've played all of the races for a little "try out". The Lizards are fun. I can't wait until they release the world campaign. I want to watch dinosaurs eat Imperials.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I've played all of the races for a little "try out". The Lizards are fun. I can't wait until they release the world campaign. I want to watch dinosaurs eat Imperials.
    There's a minor Imperial faction right next to the Hexoatl/Mazdamundi. They were great allies who watched my southern border, but I had to kill them when they started declaring war on my other Lizardmen allies. But yeah, the world campaign is going to be pretty great.

Blog Entries

There's a minor Imperial faction right next to the Hexoatl/Mazdamundi. They were great allies who watched my southern border, but I had to kill them when they started declaring war on my other Lizardmen allies. But yeah, the world campaign is going to be pretty great.
    I don't really ever expect to finish it, to be honest. Back when I was younger and had more time to fuck around, but even the size of this map is a bit more than I care to do. Thank CA for the vortex part.