Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Scattered

Nope. Hung up the maul at 60ish. Pure caster all the way. The hinderance was liveable as hell. It presented the largest risks in the Scatter of anywhere in the game, granted, but it was always worth it for the protection. I imagine if I had started to hunt liches I would have gone down to fulls.

I'm starting to really enjoy hunting in the scatter. I only had one cheap death running there so far the last few weeks. But all and all I like it now that I'm no longer afraid of it. Just needed to get over that fear and now I'm set! Next stop liches!

Liches still suck. They're so fast it's ridiculous. Ths Scatter was actually designed for group hunting, and while I don't think it has really panned out the way it was planned, liches are the most obviously intended for a group.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Liches still suck. They're so fast it's ridiculous. Ths Scatter was actually designed for group hunting, and while I don't think it has really panned out the way it was planned, liches are the most obviously intended for a group.
    That and I found out they can still cast higher than I can ward, albeit with a 95 roll. I thought I was safe from that. Now I have to go back to working on them first.
    everan

trouble is a friend of mine

Quote Originally Posted by everan View Post
    That and I found out they can still cast higher than I can ward, albeit with a 95 roll. I thought I was safe from that. Now I have to go back to working on them first.
    Their dispell is brutal. I can ward them most of the time so long as my spells stay up, but they have a lot of nasty options in their repertoire, and a very high DS if their wizard shield is up. Makes for a pretty good challenge.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.