Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Fire Sale

Default Pre-Fire Sale

So before I torture myself with another round of fire sale bidding, I’m opening these up to offers for flat out sale.

Item: an eahnor egg shaped case
    Show: The interior is divided into twelve tiny compartments, each carefully lined with soft felt.
    Included: In the shaped case you see a red-haired lithe human miniature, a yellow-haired goggled boy miniature, a red-headed pig-tailed girl miniature, a regal Nalfein princess miniature, a smooth onyx golem miniature, a tiny silver hairball launcher, a small silver Nalfein keep, a cigar-chewing goggled Nalfein miniature, a magnificent Nalfein queen miniature and a twisted shadowling miniature.
    Desc: The last of my Super Bemm(Queen, Princess and Steampunk Nalfein) miniatures and teamed up with my Anime reference Bemmified set.
    a red-haired lithe human miniature: The human male has long red hair tied back into a loose pony-tail. A cross-shaped scar marks his left cheek and adds a feeling of menace to his cold, violet eyes. Sheathed at his waist is a katana.
    a yellow-haired goggled boy miniature: You see a miniature of an odd boy wearing a orange and blue outfit. Over his forehead is a pair of dusty, old goggles while his mouth is twisted in a half-crazy grin. The confident posture matches the determination in his sky blue eyes.
    a red-headed pig-tailed girl miniature: You see a miniature depicting a fiery human girl with bright red pigtails.
    a regal Nalfein princess miniature: You see a finely-dress Nalfein princess miniature crafted with remarkably intricate details. She appears poised with an air of royalty, a dainty golden circlet resting lightly on her brow. Her slender figure is especially pronounced by her silken robes casually tied at the waist. A pattern of beautiful black roses adorns the flaring green sleeves of her garment.
    a smooth onyx golem miniature: You see a towering golem composed of resplendent onyx. Strapped to the relatively large figure's back is a lumpy blackened steel rucksack with a crude dog's head design upon the side. It appears to be wearing a tightly ringed invar mesh loincloth.
    a tiny silver hairball launcher: This delicately crafted miniature is made from blackened silver forged to resemble the form of a roaring panther. A clever design filled with levers, springs and latches allows this launcher to fire objects a great distance. Sitting besides a group of placid felines lounging on the launcher is a pile of stringy hairballs.
    a small silver Nalfein keep: You see a masterfully detailed miniature version of an expansive keep made from shining silver. Brilliant onyx outlines the elegant spires that rise high into the air. An orderly placement of archer slits line the exterior walls while murder holes guard the gatehouse.
    a cigar-chewing goggled Nalfein miniature: You see a roughly crafted Nalfein miniature wearing a pair of dusty glaes goggles. The style of the craftsmanship seems a perfect match with the oil covered, rugged, cigar-chewing and spiky haired look of the elf. A pair of heavy mithril-bound acid cannons rest casually over his shoulders.
    a magnificent Nalfein queen miniature: The Nalfein queen stands strikingly tall while garbed in a resplendent silver gown that accentuates her lithe frame. A trio of slender jade hair-sticks keeps her hair tucked neatly behind a regal onyx-inset crown that rests lightly upon her brow.
    a twisted shadowling miniature: You see a deep black twisted creature enshrouded by a billowing cloak of gauzy fabric. Any limbs that can be seen of this miniature appear to be mangled and malformed.
    Item: an ornate table leg pegleg
    Desc: Shows up in feature desc.
    Item: a silk-tied bouquet of lush black lotuses bordered with dark green reeds
    Desc: Uniquely altered bouquet flower. Can pluck it for petals.
    >pluc bou
    You pluck a perfect black lotus petal from your silk-tied bouquet and allow it to drift to the ground.
    You also see a perfect black lotus petal
    Item: a thick black cotton towel
    Desc: Unlocked towel – can be worn.
    >wear tow
    You carefully wrap your towel around your body, adjusting it to cover yourself from chest to knees.
    You are wearing a thick black cotton towel
    Item: some pink serpent-scaled boots (I don’t even know)
    Show: Fashioned of soft suede dyed a delicate pink hue, these boots have been carefully inset with pink serpent scales. Fluffy white cockatrice feathers dangle from each cuff, while a polished steel plate covers the toe of each boot.
    Desc: Can hold your claid collection or even stuff some spare armor in these boots. Several items looks like 5.
    Inspect: You estimate that some pink serpent-scaled boots can store a slightly large amount with enough space for several items.
    Weight: 3lbs
    Worn: Foot
    Desc: Hairstick and haircomb collection. Alter hair in the feature field. Multiple styles per item.
    Item: a trio of onyx cat-inset lor hairsticks, a set of five sharp lor hairsticks , a glowing black sharp eahnor haircomb, a delicately carved lor haircomb
    Item: a lacquered dark villswood scepter
    Show: The dark villswood scepter is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the scepter.
    Desc: Wand holding runestaff, unlocked, permanent
    Buy Out: $10
    Item: a perfect steel short-sword
    Desc: 3x, max lightened, perfectly forged
    Item: a white neckpouch
    Worn: You determine that you could wear the neckpouch around your neck
    Capacity: You estimate that a mottled black neckpouch can store a medium amount with enough space for any number of items.
    Weight: You carefully examine the black neckpouch and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
    Desc:
    Item: an ebon-veined white marble bauble
    Desc: Tier 3 hair bauble, changes styles and scripts and stuff
    Analyze: You carefully look over the white marble bauble and inspect its finer details. You realize that it will always need to be a bauble or bead, but can probably be constructed of any hard material. Fabric doesn't seem like the logical material to use on this at all. If you were to play with the white marble bauble, then you'd find that you can analyze, pull, push, tickle, remove, clench, nod, toss, shake, exhale, flip, touch, turn, and wear it. It is a tier 3 bauble.
    Item:
    Desc:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOLD!

Item: some dual-tone black leather boots
    Show: Part glossy black, with a lustrous patina, part matte black with a slightly worn look, these boots feature a split design which opens the boot all the way down so the wearer can remove them quickly. Black leather cording is wrapped around seven pearlescent white buttons on each side of the boot to ensure a custom fit while accommodating the several small pockets lining the insides.
    Capacity: You estimate that some dual-tone black leather boots can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
    Weight: 5lbs
    Worn: You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet.
    Item: a stylish ebon suede pack
    Desc: Tier 2 Weightless container. When closed, it makes itself and all items contained within weightless.
    Capacity: You estimate that a stylish ebon suede pack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
    Worn: You determine that you could wear the pack, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The pack appears to serve some purpose.
    Show: A single strap is designed to hold this stylish ebon pack at a saucy angle when worn over a shoulder. Softly brushed and sturdy, the suede appears remarkably thin and light. Soft patterns of darker black swirls are embossed upon the pack's surface, giving it the appearance of being larger than it actually is. A small tag is sewn into the shoulder strap.
    Item: a perfect ora katar
    Desc: 4x, max lightened, perfect forging
    Item: a hooded elven cloak
    Desc: Altered old school Consolation cloak from FP.
    Weight: You carefully examine the elven cloak and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
    Capacity: You estimate that a hooded elven cloak can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
    Scripts: There’s like 12 or 17?
    You pat at the folds of your elven cloak, absentmindedly looking for something.
    You pull the hood of the cloak over your head.
    You push the hood of the cloak back off your head.
    You grab the edge of your elven cloak and nervously chew on it.
    Item: a nicked imflass espadon capped at the hilt with a silver-trimmed dragonsbreath sapphire
    Show: There is a groove down the center of the weapon, bisecting it into two halves.
    Desc: Locked splitting weapon. Yes it is pretty much junk. Can try contacting a GM to see if they’ll change it because I think it was an error. Can’t dual wield bastard swords.
    Item: a perfect steel dagger
    Desc: 4x, perfectly forged, max lightened
    Item: a gold-framed skeletal cat painting
    Show: The image of a skeletal cat arching its back as it stands atop a pile of gold coins has been painted atop a piece of shimmering black silk. Jewels lie scattered about the edges of the pile. Their faceted shapes reflect the tiny flames glittering in the cat's empty eyesockets. Arcane runes have been engraved along the polished gold frame and worked into the brushstrokes shaping the darkness beyond the cat.
    Raise:You brandish your skeletal cat painting. A shimmer races across its surface as the image upon it changes from a skeletal cat atop a pile of gold coins to a living firecat atop a pile of mouse skulls. After a second, the painting shimmers a second time and returns to normal.
    Desc: Disk Changer item – near fully charged. Unique. Don’t have a disk to see what it changes the disk to though.
    Item: some rumpled rolton wool
    Show: These lengths of rolton wool appear to be in a horrible rumpled state. Unwashed, untidy, and obviously unkempt the wool still retains a somewhat white cottonish hue. Protruding through the masses of rumpled wool are batches of groomed wool that stand out like a giantman in a village of halflings. Branded on the wool is a scarred stamp that reads, "100% Grade "A" Rolton."
    Desc: Altered doeskin vest
    Worn: Pin worn
    Weight: You carefully examine the rolton wool and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
    Capacity:
    You estimate that some rumpled rolton wool can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
    Last edited by Kitsun; 04-25-2015 at 10:12 AM.
    The Nalfein Kitten

2. Default

You can't dual wield bastard swords even with the one handed version?

Blog Entries

I'd love that pack... but I know it's out of my price range.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I'd love that pack... but I know I'm too cheap to pay what he wants for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I'd love that pack... but I know I'm too cheap to pay what he wants for it.
    I'd love that pack, but I don't know what it's worth, I know it's out of my price range, & I know I'm too cheap to pay what he wants for it.
    Contact Neehie or Shorthammer on LNet for Market items.

Mayor Cruxophim just came through a low arch.
    The local debt collector suddenly enters and pays Cruxophim a brief visit.
    The debt collector turns to the teller and says, "By the powers vested in me by the mayor of Wehnimer's Landing, I hereby seize the requisite assets in Cruxophim's accounts."

I love that cheap

7. Default

I'd love that pack and will be buying it when I get a response to my PM

That pack is awesome, but agreed on the price being more than I'd want to pay. Whoever gets it, enjoy!
    Player of Durakar

Bump. Some stuff sold like the pack. Added the weightless hat.
    The Nalfein Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsun View Post
    Item: a lacquered dark villswood scepter
    Show: The dark villswood scepter is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the scepter.
    Desc: Wand holding runestaff, unlocked, permanent
    Is this the +18 that villswood is, or bumped up to +20 by merchant?
    Last edited by mgoddess; 04-20-2015 at 07:29 PM.