Thread: Pin worn self chargers

Default Pin worn self chargers

I'm selling 3 pinworn self-chargers. Prices are listed in silver but I'll also accept cash at $9.50 per. Winning bidder(s) can choose how they'd like to pay. I'd prefer to avoid trade deals if at all possible.

1. A bright silver shield pin - 5x/day Elemental Defense II (406)
    MB: 7m
    CB:
    BO: 12m

2. A platinum-threaded knotwork armband - 3x/day Mobility (618)
    MB: 35m
    CB:
    BO: 40m

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the pin is magical, and has something to do with spell preparation.
    You sense the pin can be used up to 5 times a day to activate the magic.
    You sense that the pin is a magic item that holds the spell "Elemental Defense II" with a couple of charges in it.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the knotwork armband. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the armband is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.
    This is a magical item, which casts spells from the Ranger Circle. It is usable 3 times per day.
    The knotwork armband contains the spell Mobility, from the Ranger circle.
    You sense that the knotwork armband will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended. <-- This bit is not true and I will happily arrange a demonstration for anyone interested. I'm just including it here because it showed up in the loresong and I don't want any confusion when it's purchased.

3. A gold and onyx feather charm - 5x/day Elemental Deflection (507)
    BO: 20m Sold
    You sense a faint aura of magic around the onyx feather charm. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the charm is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.
    This is a magical item, which casts spells from the Major Elemental Circle. It is usable 5 times per day. It has 4 uses left today.
    The onyx feather charm contains the spell Elemental Deflection, from the Major Elemental circle.
    You sense that the onyx feather charm will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
    Last edited by Liagala; 04-27-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Bump - CB on 507 item is 15.8m

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Bump - CB on 507 item is 15.8m
    And sold on buyout! 406 and 618 items still open.