Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F2P Shattered?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    You can always socialize on LNet. Some of us don't have the time to build worthwhile characters at the leveling pace they've set. I believe wind erodes rock and the process of evolution both occur at a faster pace than most people achieve higher levels in Gemstone.
    Characters are worthwhile from level 0.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Your pro life views are not welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Yeah, I knew that stupid comment was coming. If you want your big bad hero to be kicking kobolds and rats forever, good on you. That shit ain't for me, though.

4. Default

The trouble is and was for me that before Shattered I had only progressed to a max level of 60. I wasn't even half way to cap yet. I wanted to experience the rest of the game that I'd been missing out on since I'd started playing.

I've never personally seen much of a point to the anti-afk scripting rules of prime. Even scripting 24/7 it still takes 5.2 months to cap. And if your script poaches kills, then you are still at fault. Nothing in this game isn't an un-apologetic grind and time sink. So embrace it and let us script.

If I could script in prime and still RP when I wished to, I would do that... But Shattered lets me see what being capped is like, and if I want to RP I can still log into prime and play my 'worthwhile' level 40 with a name I chose when I was 13 years old and who hunts the same crap I've hunted with 10 other characters over the years.
    Last edited by Deathravin; 03-27-2015 at 02:26 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deathravin View Post
    and if I want to RP I can still log into prime and play my 'worthwhile' level 40 with a name I chose when I was 13 years old.
    Lasereyessuperhero!

6. Default

Less comic book nerd and more goth nerd. But ya, that's the general idea. My username here is also a 'when I was 13' decision.
    Last edited by Deathravin; 03-27-2015 at 02:30 PM.

7. Default

My username when I was 13 was me and my best friend watching way too much fucking "Hackers" movie over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    My username when I was 13 was me and my best friend watching way too much fucking "Hackers" movie over and over.
    So, just because we all need clarity on this... were you ZeroCool or CrashOverride?

9. Default

LOL neither. But one of those names we paid homage to in our names.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Yeah, I knew that stupid comment was coming. If you want your big bad hero to be kicking kobolds and rats forever, good on you. That shit ain't for me, though.
    A character doesn't have to be a big bad hero. Jimmy Olsen had his own comic book!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.