Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fully unlocked auto-bundling skin/pelt satchel +4 First Aid and Survival bonuses

Default Fully unlocked auto-bundling skin/pelt satchel +4 First Aid and Survival bonuses

once, twice, sold
    pick up landing, teras or fwi

CB: 10m to loxe SOLD

an ebon wolf hide satchel with braided red cord straps

Along the side of the wolf hide satchel are a series of narrow scabbards, several which are rhimar-throated, as well as a small number of loops.

2/40
    belt worn
    alterable

analyze:
    The creator has also provided the following information:
    The wolf hide satchel is fully unlocked.

This item must stay a bag-like container of some sort. When altering, keep in mind that some of the satchel's show always remains.
    You can tell that the satchel is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

bundling: As you place your rat pelt inside your wolf hide satchel, you notice another pelt inside the satchel and carefully arrange the two rat pelts into a neat bundle.

wear: You securely attach the wolf hide satchel to your belt, resting the satchel on your hip.
    rub: You brush off the surface of your wolf hide satchel, cleaning any grime that may have collected.
    tap (empty): You reach inside your wolf hide satchel, but find it empty.
    tap (with items): You reach inside your wolf hide satchel, rearranging the contents.
    pet: You idly trace the mouth of one of the rhimar-throated scabbard on your wolf hide satchel, which is cold to the touch.
    push: You shove your wolf hide satchel over slightly.
    pull: You tug on the straps of your wolf hide satchel, checking their durability.
    turn: You take a moment to readjust and pat down your wolf hide satchel.
    open: You reach down and lift the flap on your wolf hide satchel, opening it.
    close: You reach down and place the flap on your wolf hide satchel over the opening, closing it.
    remove: You carefully remove the wolf hide satchel, making sure not to damage the contents in the process.

The satchel resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 4 to First Aid Bonus.
    It provides a bonus of 4 to Survival Bonus.

The satchel looks to have quite a few charges remaining.
    You sense that the wolf hide satchel will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    Last edited by Tei; 03-30-2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: hmm
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”

mb
    [Roll result: 151 (open d100: 83) Penalties: 20]
    You hurl yourself at a Vvrael warlock and connect!
    You knock a Vvrael warlock flat and jump to your feet. Smooth!

** A spike on your mithril platemail jabs into the Vvrael warlock! **
    ... 25 points of damage!
    Shot knocks the Vvrael warlock's head back by pushing on the inside of the skull!
    The Vvrael warlock writhes in black agony and dies.

Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

1m
    Calling you names is fun, because your skin is so thin and your vagina so sandy.

Check out my Solhaven Shop!
    https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/3818
    Fusion Orbs, Flaring 100-arrow Bundles, ICE age stuff, 50-count Gem Jars and more!

--------

d100(Open): 261
    You forage briefly and manage to find some acantha leaf!

updated
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”

>put dag in sat
    You wipe off the blade and sheathe the bronze dagger into one of the narrow scabbards along the side of your wolf hide satchel.
    >get dag from sat
    You unsheathe the bronze dagger from one of the narrow scabbards along the side of your wolf hide satchel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tei View Post
    >put dag in sat
    You wipe off the blade and sheathe the bronze dagger into one of the narrow scabbards along the side of your wolf hide satchel.
    >get dag from sat
    You unsheathe the bronze dagger from one of the narrow scabbards along the side of your wolf hide satchel.
    I think that only occurs with daggers and knives, but I could be wrong.
    Calling you names is fun, because your skin is so thin and your vagina so sandy.

Fusion Orbs, Flaring 100-arrow Bundles, ICE age stuff, 50-count Gem Jars and more!

--------

>put broad in sat
    You absent-mindedly drop a gem-pommeled rolaren broadsword into your wolf hide satchel.
    >get broad from sat
    You grab a gem-pommeled rolaren broadsword from inside your wolf hide satchel.

Neato.

--------