Thread: Self-filling pipe.

Default Self-filling pipe.

I've been using this for a while and call me old-fashioned, or crazy, but I find I simply prefer the time-honored act of packing and lighting a pipe.

a vaalin-edged ebonwood pipe

>rub my pipe
    You gently rub your pipe, and a pale blue glow surrounds the bowl. When the glow fades away your pipe is full of dark, aromatic tobacco.

>wave my pipe
    You wave your pipe around in a circle and the bowl of the pipe suddenly glows a bright cherry red! Soon fragrant smoke begins to rise into the air.

>puff my pipe
    You draw deeply on your pipe, enjoying the moment. A cloud of aromatic smoke billows overhead.

>tap my pipe
    You lean over and tap the bowl of your pipe on the ground, knocking out ash and bits of tobacco.

Also has plenty of ambient messaging, including occasional smoke drifting into the face of someone else in the room, causing them to sneeze. Ambient messaging involves smoke clouds of various shapes, like rings linking together to form a chain and sometimes a dragon in flight. Embrace your inner Gandalf.

7m flat.
    Last edited by Nathala Crane; 03-25-2015 at 08:20 AM.

Price lowered. Looks like the last time one of these sold, it was for 7. I'll take that.

Sold pending pickup!