Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Character and Item scam

1. Default

And give the lizard owner their lizard. Because that's sort of prickish. They're soulbound. Keeping it is petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    Comcast's High Speed to Go portable wifi (stick) was discontinued several years ago. If you're referring to wireless hotspot access through one of Comcast's millions of hotspots nationwide that are accessible to internet subscribers, it would certainly not mirror your home IP address.

Qualifications: 2 years in Internet Support at Comcast, 5 years in Helpdesk Management.
    http://www.comcast.com/resources/int...on-the-go.html

Glad someone understood. I dont know the difference between home ip or whatever but from what tech support said, basically i piggy back off whatever hotspot is in my area, so whenever i move my ip changes whatever the hell that means.
    Last edited by Intrantes; 04-05-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    And give the lizard owner their lizard. Because that's sort of prickish. They're soulbound. Keeping it is petty.
    I agree, i'd love to get this stupid thing out of my cloak.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Intrantes View Post
    http://www.comcast.com/resources/int...on-the-go.html

Glad someone understood. I dont know the difference between home ip or whatever but from what tech support said, basically i piggy back off whatever hotspot is in my area, so whenever i move my ip changes whatever the hell that means.
    It means the opposite of what you've been claiming.
    Get Lich - Vote for Gemstone (topmudsites.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Tillmen View Post
    It means the opposite of what you've been claiming.
    Considering how much i know about computers, internet ect that wouldn't surprise me. Something I definitely need to learn more about.

6. Default

I'd pay you 50 bucks for you to come clean.

We love the character and have spent 4 times the asking price for all the fun stuff you think you need when you have a new toy.
    You have made sarcastic comments during this thread: "poor us and how ripped off we are." Had only his stats/skills/society been screwed up we would have chalked it up to our own failure to actually have you log the character in and check him. When we discovered those things our conversation was Damn. We know better. Oh well. Life goes on. We had no intention of contacting you to complain. This thread was never about: that we got ripped off by inaccuracy in skills/stats/society.

We only mentioned those facts because they show the beginning to a trail of lies, that when added to all the others... screamed SCAMMER. When other players are contacting us and accusing us of scamming them with this character out of large sums of cash.... we know this could be a serious problem and others should be alerted to the situation.

In the middle of us resolving this you start with stories about needing to contact your ex to get the password to your real life sons account, and getting him involved in this story in ways I haven't even shared here. His character was already trolling/scamming and saying things that didn't add up on LNET. In fact, HAD he offered us the rogue that morning we would have turned the offer down. I still feel like there is going to be more to "that" story one day.

To your credit. Thanks for the lizard. Very kind of you to get it to us. I don't think you are a "bad" person. I think the situation just got out of hand for reasons only you know. When your responses to clear things up don't add up, alarm bells go off and SCAMMER flags start waving. I think one weird thing led to another and you just went down a path of you refused to come back from.

I offer you a sincere apology for anything I said that was hurtful to you. Things went south fast. Being pulled to consult and accused of scamming Kupaka could have jeopardized all of our accounts, not just the rogue. You can keep playing the card that it was just a simple misunderstanding, no big deal, they were all just confused. That is not went down here. So why not come clean and share the real deal. Quit shifting the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonkyst View Post
    And you'd still come out with one hell of a deal.
    Calling you names is fun, because your skin is so thin and your vagina so sandy.

Check out my Solhaven Shop!
    https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/3818
    Fusion Orbs, Flaring 100-arrow Bundles, ICE age stuff, 50-count Gem Jars and more!

--------

d100(Open): 261
    You forage briefly and manage to find some acantha leaf!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elcidcannon View Post
    And you'd still come out with one hell of a deal.
    Agreed.
    Last edited by Lemonkyst; 04-06-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonkyst View Post

We love the character and have spent 4 times the asking price for all the fun stuff you think you need when you have a new toy.
    You have made sarcastic comments during this thread: "poor us and how ripped off we are." Had only his stats/skills/society been screwed up we would have chalked it up to our own failure to actually have you log the character in and check him. When we discovered those things our conversation was Damn. We know better. Oh well. Life goes on. We had no intention of contacting you to complain. This thread was never about: that we got ripped off by inaccuracy in skills/stats/society.

We only mentioned those facts because they show the beginning to a trail of lies, that when added to all the others... screamed SCAMMER. When other players are contacting us and accusing us of scamming them with this character out of large sums of cash.... we know this could be a serious problem and others should be alerted to the situation.

In the middle of us resolving this you start with stories about needing to contact your ex to get the password to your real life sons account, and getting him involved in this story in ways I haven't even shared here. His character was already trolling/scamming and saying things that didn't add up on LNET. In fact, HAD he offered us the rogue that morning we would have turned the offer down. I still feel like there is going to be more to "that" story one day.

To your credit. Thanks for the lizard. Very kind of you to get it to us. I don't think you are a "bad" person. I think the situation just got out of hand for reasons only you know. When your responses to clear things up don't add up, alarm bells go off and SCAMMER flags start waving. I think one weird thing led to another and you just went down a path of you refused to come back from.

I offer you a sincere apology for anything I said that was hurtful to you. Things went south fast. Being pulled to consult and accused of scamming Kupaka could have jeopardized all of our accounts, not just the rogue. You can keep playing the card that it was just a simple misunderstanding, no big deal, they were all just confused. That is not went down here. So why not come clean and share the real deal. Quit shifting the blame.
    I'm not going to dignify this non-sense with anymore of a response than to say i'm done with this. I don't time to argue with an idiot, and defend something that is already true to begin with…
    Last edited by Intrantes; 04-09-2015 at 05:09 PM.