Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Character and Item scam

1. Default Character and Item scam

Just a heads up. We purchased a level 100 rogue named Tchzin from a paypal account: thirtina.rain@gmail.com

This character had been traded for Slocan and then sold to us. The skills and society were completely different from what we were pasted. GOS master =COL level 1 Fully trained in lockpicking/disarm=no training
    For us its only the cost of a fixskill to repair this and the ordeal of this character being involved in a scam. For Kupaka who made the original trade its the loss of an expensive weapon.

So if you have any dealings going on. Beware that thirtina.rain@gmail.com is someone to avoid.

Have a good one.

Blog Entries

Ouch. Sorry to hear about a shitty situation.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

What was the person's name here on the PC?

was it sold from the PC? what was the account that sold it?
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Slocan is for sale in this post:

Quote Originally Posted by jon1833 View Post
    Delivery to landing area and FWI.

Looking for silvers/cash/trades.

Cash at $9 per mil.

Just a general description right now, I may add more later and will add if specifically asked.

Prices are set at around what I've put into the item myself, and/or what I would be willing to part with the item for. Many of these items are being used as my main items, and would only let them go for the right price, but I figured they could be shown incase someone wants them more than me. I may consider offers, but they won't be too far off from the price I'm asking here.

1. 6x(+28), HCP, moderate slash/puncture/crush resistant, t4 ensorcelled, max light, greater mood scripted, +3 stamina regain, +3 health regain full plate. 60mil Back on the market

2. 0x, MDP, one or two steps from max light, t3 ensorcelled, moderate nature resistant full plate. 45mil

3. 8x, holy water flaring, permablessed falchion. 70mil

4. 8x permablessed, max light, t5 ensorcelled falchion. 55mil

5. 6x, max light, t5 ensorcelled, sanct, banshee flaring, spiked tower shield. 110mil

6. 4x, T1 ensorcelled, MCW, plus grimbane crit weighting maul. (Told a GM that I was told it had +10 or +20 crit grimbane on it, but didn't know how much. They said they couldn't tell me, but it's a lot) 60mil

7. 4x DCP, +10 FA bonus full plate. 5mil

8. 5x perfect steel mattock. 3mil

9. Exploding spore creating mushroom 8mil

10. Self charging, 1x per day, 5 max charge spirit guide item. 30mil

11. 4x/4x acuity, t4 ensorcelled runestaff. 8mil

12. 5x full plate. 1mil

13. 19mil exp human ranger. With impure coraesine OHE, and an empathic focus tattoo 5x per day. With 27 train bard and odds and ends. Account takeover. $900

14. 6lb cloak 1x per day minor sanct I believe. I'll get more details later. 12mil

17. 4x reinforced golvern lance. Created and sold off the shelf as +20 before metal standards. 500k

18. 5x vultite lance. 500k

And lots more in this shop that aren't quite worth posting here. https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/1163

Sold items:
    8.5mil exp human rogue. 4x shield, 4x dagger. Fixskill potion in hand. $400 Sold
    4x medium shield, +3 WIS bonus, +4 CON bonus. 1mil Sold!
    8x Ironwright flaring(fire, disruption, holy water), max light, t5 ensorcelled, handaxe. 50mil Sold!
    5x coraesine MCW returner handaxe. 200mil Sold!
    6x HCP chainmail. 30mil Sold!
    6x augmented plate. 3mil Sold!
    15. 6x mithril lance 3mil Sold!
    16. 5x HCP, 21lb metal breastplate. 12mil Sold!
    I sold Slocan to Intrantes on this forum.

I also sold Tchzin. I will see if I can find details.
    Last edited by Buckwheet; 02-20-2015 at 04:50 PM.
    Chris

6. Default

Ouch. Thanks for the information, and sorry you were scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheet View Post
    Slocan is for sale in this post:

I sold Slocan to Intrantes on this forum.

I also sold Tchzin. I will see if I can find details.
    Thanks buck. Always hate to see this kind of thing.

The account name that it came from was momsgamebasement (should have been a red flag to begin with but i figured whatever)... arrangements have been made to move it to one of ours... so it's not a big deal... like she said on our end we're only out a fixskills but within minutes of logging the character in.. Kupaka started sending lnet messages that the paypal arrangements had been declined by the bank... i then asked which pay pal payments... and he listed off the email address that i'd just sent money to. So really he's the one out money

Yeah. Initially he sent me a payment via paypal for my splitter. I then cancelled the payment of course after noticing it was sent via echeck and telling the dude I won't be able to hand over the axe until the echeck cleared.

So of course, once i thwarted him on that scam attempt, I think he became uninterested on the axe at that point.

Same email as listed here for paypal. Thirtina.rain@gmail.com

no harm on the axe then, just a person of shady character that everyone should be aware of before dealing with..