Thread: A few decently high-end containers and ranger treat pouch and some fair items.

1. Default A few decently high-end containers and ranger treat pouch and some fair items.

Alrighty then...as I have recently acquired a weightless 250lb+ container, I find myself letting these collect dust. Feel free to peruse. I will check this thread about once a week, as my real life is keeping me from the game right now. PM with interest, if you like. Maybe we can work something out, maybe not. And no, my weightless container is NOT for sale. Sorry.

Cash is accepted at $10/Mil.

~Notes~

1) Gone.

2) A deep cerulean hooded longcloak. Epic deepened at RTCF. Weighs 1, holds 180. Fully functional feature concealer. Fully unlocked climatewear *all 16 verbs*. Looking for good offers on this. Not many containers have everything already done to them. =)
    >exam longcloak
    The darkest selection of blues run the length of this longcloak. Long streaks of deep blues intertwine with shaded runes of protection and power along the hem. Midnight blue splashes are strewn along the inside of the cloak with a cerulean silk layer wrapping around the entire interior. Pockets and cavities for treasure are wrapped securely and covered in plush fur.

3) Removed pending interest.

3) Removed pending interest.

4) Gone.

5) Gone.

6) Gone.

7) An oiled black leather pouch lined with wax-coated canvas. Fully unlocked ranger treat pouch. Generates treaty goodness when tinkered with. This item happens to be on my deactivated ranger's account. It's a major win from Ebon's Gate. Creates 2 random animal companion goodies every 8 hours. So basically 3x/day. It can be set to make all sorts of treats. For instance, I have it set currently to make meat-only treats. You can pick what you like. It's also Max L/D and ankleworn.
    The black leather pouch currently has the following verbs available:

OPEN, CLOSE, WEAR, REMOVE, NUDGE, CLEAN, POKE, and RUB
    It is fully unlocked and will create 2 random treats every 8 hours when RUBbed.
    >poke pou
    You poke your finger at your black leather pouch and it squirms slightly in your hand. As it stills, you sense the black leather pouch is just a bit different somehow. The black leather pouch is currently set to make canine type treats.
    >poke pou
    You poke your finger at your black leather pouch and it squirms slightly in your hand. As it stills, you sense the black leather pouch is just a bit different somehow. The black leather pouch is currently set to make avian type treats.
    >poke pou
    You poke your finger at your black leather pouch and it squirms slightly in your hand. As it stills, you sense the black leather pouch is just a bit different somehow. The black leather pouch is currently set to make feline type treats.
    >poke pou
    You poke your finger at your black leather pouch and it squirms slightly in your hand. As it stills, you sense the black leather pouch is just a bit different somehow. The black leather pouch is currently set to make rodent type treats.
    >poke pou
    You poke your finger at your black leather pouch and it squirms slightly in your hand. As it stills, you sense the black leather pouch is just a bit different somehow. The black leather pouch is currently set to make vegetable type treats.
    >poke pou
    You poke your finger at your black leather pouch and it squirms slightly in your hand. As it stills, you sense the black leather pouch is just a bit different somehow. The black leather pouch is currently set to make meat and vegetable type treats.
    >poke pou
    You poke your finger at your black leather pouch and it squirms slightly in your hand. As it stills, you sense the black leather pouch is just a bit different somehow. The black leather pouch is currently set to make meat only treats.
    Like this..
    HAH. In the black leather pouch:
    other (6): a dead fieldmouse (2), some chunks of raw squirrel (2), a fresh rainbow trout (2). MEAT ONLY INDEED!

I've got more stuff, but eh, whatever. I'll get around to cleaning out some lockers in a little while. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by JackWhisper; 04-05-2015 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Info about the pouch.

2. Default

Red Thread: A few decently high-end containers and ranger treat pouch and some fair items.

your shits ghey

Apparently my shit is ghey!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    Red Thread: A few decently high-end containers and ranger treat pouch and some fair items.

your shits ghey

Apparently my shit is ghey!
    Someone needs to go to Jelly School

4. Default

I bid 50M buyout on your 1) A black spidersilk backpack.

NO ONE EXPECTED THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Streamdancer View Post
    I bid 50M buyout on your 1) A black spidersilk backpack.

NO ONE EXPECTED THAT!
    lol. Tease!

6. Default

Negotiated and accepted. =)

7. Default

Updated info on the pouch.