Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Well didn't take Wyrom long to take after his predecessors and higher ups

1. Default

I'm pretty sure Khaladon can do WAY better than WarriorBird.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    I didn't "text fuck" anybody, moron. This was my RL wife. The pretentious dick here? Guess who. The "credentials" have existed for years if you actually paid attention. Apart from that if people actually like you in game and your eyes are open you can both know a number of GMs and learn quite a bit. I understand that you apparently have a desire not to know (because I know you've known staff members too) but that doesn't mean that nobody else does either. The degree of outside of the game communication attached to GS has been tremendous, even long before Lnet.
    Pretentious. Never humble.

3. Default

Your avatar is a Neopet.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Leave Khaladon out of this!
    The things the PC can do for you. I suddenly feel better about my past relationships. Thanks Parkbandit!

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    I'm pretty sure Khaladon can do WAY better than WarriorBird.
    LOL
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you assist 33 times and report 37 times in a 3 month period... you are most certainly a whiny ass titty baby.
    33 assists directed to use 33 reports by GM's does not = 66, in fact if the assist gets to a GM I guess they felt it was important enough for a GM to get involved. That's not me asking for referrals all the time. There were MANY technical issues due to Sadie problems, I had 6 enchants done, a padding job, and 3 lightening jobs and multiple problems taking days to resolve. Items kept getting stuck in their system. That's at least half that total, maybe more. I also had many questions, and a few of problems.

Then add on the fact I bought the Dark Sigil-Etched Blade that no merchant would touch, turns out there were reports of illegal duping over a decade ago.. that took several assists, special permissions from Jhainna to do Sadie work, and yeah it adds the F... up and took internal Simu clock cycles to apparently work through their own internal issues haunting this blade which are now apparently resolved. My blade is now 3lbs not 9lbs. Thank you Simu, Ledirth, and Sadie.

Yup I used their system and get slammed for it.. Now I remember why I don't use the boards and press the assist button. I pay my $40 bucks, there is an assist button, I'll use it again.

Clearly you are just a Troll who doesn't know jack about why people assist.
    Last edited by Crime; 01-31-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    Your avatar is a Neopet.
    Fuck so.

Blog Entries

Fuck so.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Crime View Post
    33 assists directed to use 33 reports by GM's does not = 66, in fact if the assist gets to a GM I guess they felt it was important enough for a GM to get involved. That's not me asking for referrals all the time. There were MANY technical issues due to Sadie problems, I had 6 enchants done, a padding job, and 3 lightening jobs and multiple problems taking days to resolve. Items kept getting stuck in their system. That's at least half that total, maybe more. I also had many questions, and a few of problems.

Then add on the fact I bought the Dark Sigil-Etched Blade that no merchant would touch, turns out there were reports of illegal duping over a decade ago.. that took several assists, special permissions from Jhainna to do Sadie work, and yeah it adds the F... up and took internal Simu clock cycles to apparently work through their own internal issues haunting this blade which are now apparently resolved. My blade is now 3lbs not 9lbs. Thank you Simu, Ledirth, and Sadie.

Yup I used their system and get slammed for it.. Now I remember why I don't use the boards and press the assist button. I pay my $40 bucks, there is an assist button, I'll use it again.

Clearly you are just a Troll who doesn't know jack about why people assist.
    LOL.

Seriously, it's ok to be a little whiny bitch who uses REPORT and ASSIST when things aren't going perfectly your way. I imagine you use WARN even moreso. Hell, I bet you have WARN HARASSMENT on an F Key macro.

As far as knowing jack about why people assist.. I was a Senior GH and had to change my fair share of ASSIST diapers. I wonder if I even have my old logs.. it would be hilarious if I responded to one of your broken finger nail 911 calls.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-31-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added title of "SENIOR" so Packlash will think I'm being pretentious.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

rofl, apparently I was ripped down by Zep or whatever. I don't even know who that is.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam