Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 100 (11.4m exp) Half-Elf Warrior (Warrior Guild Master at Arms)

1. Default

They still allow the restore for the 250 bucks. They, in fact, just had some sale a few months back where it was 200 or something. I didn't do it, but a friend of mine reverted when it didn't cost him 250.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    They still allow the restore for the 250 bucks. They, in fact, just had some sale a few months back where it was 200 or something. I didn't do it, but a friend of mine reverted when it didn't cost him 250.
    Ahhh, good to know. I'd totally miss mental dispel,vertigo and stance of the mongoose but I'd rather have my paladin back.

OP you should delete this and repost without all this discussion that is not good for you. someone will buddy fuck you in this crowd for "game balance"
    Thym, 21 warrior. Coraesine Weapons are my friend.

Slocan, 100 Ranger

Jynai, 100 Empath

-Looking for my old character (Orbstar DE Wizard)

Cool, as an interested party in this auction, by asking a question, I got negative rep.

It wasn't me. I got some also. I had a $450 offer and I would go ahead and sell for that if I don't get any further ones. Thx

They will fix that cman. I happened to me and it sends alarms or whatever. I didn't notice it until the GM showed up to fix that along with some other things that were wrong. Don't count on it sticking around.
    Chris

Ok thanks. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet though. I've had him in game a ton helping my little with the warrior guild over the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by RAR View Post
    Ok thanks. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet though. I've had him in game a ton helping my little with the warrior guild over the past few months.
    Yeah took like 1-2 months for me as well. I dunno they just showed up one day and said hey you have stuff wrong with you.
    Chris

I'll take offers through Friday and call him sold on Saturday.

Thursday bump. My $450 offer is reconsidering. Really nice character here. No guild work necessary!