Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Bill Cosby's legacy going down the crapper

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I still like the Cosby show. What does that make me?
    I have a harder time separating a person from their body of work. It's not that I couldn't find something enjoyable in their work but that I am much less likely to pay money to watch a film or buy music or other media made by people who've engaged in egregious behavior.

There are exceptions of course. Like I'll still see movies by Mel Gibson if the reviews are decent and I guess Michealangelo was a real dickhead, but I'm keeping a visit to the Sistine Chapel on my bucket list.

Cosby and Weinstein can go fuck each other though. Which could happen if they both get prison time! Man, someone needs to make that happen.
    Last edited by Tisket; 10-05-2018 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I have a harder time separating a person from their body of work. It's not that I couldn't find something enjoyable in their work but that I am much less likely to pay money to watch a film or buy music or other media made by people who've engaged in egregious behavior.

There are exceptions of course. Like I'll still see movies by Mel Gibson if the reviews are decent and I guess Michealangelo was a real dickhead, but I'm keeping a visit to the Sistine Chapel on my bucket list.

Cosby and Weinstein can go fuck each other though. Which could happen if they both get prison time! Man, someone needs to make that happen.
    I like the show because it brings back memories of watching it when I was younger. I don't view Cosby differently from the show perspective.

Just like I don't mind Full House either, even though Mary Kate/Ashley are creepy old zombie hags.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Bill Cosby was one of my personal heroes. It was really disheartening to discover what sort of person he really is.

I can't watch any of his work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Bill Cosby was one of my personal heroes. It was really disheartening to discover what sort of person he really is.

No one cares. Stop posting, candork.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I like the show because it brings back memories of watching it when I was younger. I don't view Cosby differently from the show perspective.

Just like I don't mind Full House either, even though Mary Kate/Ashley are creepy old zombie hags.
    And Bob Saget sucks dick for coke.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And Bob Saget sucks dick for coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

The federalist society just added him to their list of SC candidates. He’ll be back.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 10-06-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    The federalist society just added him to their list of SC candidates. He’ll be back.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible