Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby's legacy going down the crapper

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Bill Cosby has filed a countersuit against seven of his accusers for defamation.

Interesting that the countersuit is not against all of his accusers, but just seven of them.
    Probably the easy ones he can prove/attempt to prove. Like he either never even met them or can prove he wasn't in the same state as they were when the alleged attacks took place. Or maybe he's just trying to scare some of his accusers away and it might cause other accusers to back off.

It could also have to do with how much damage each accuser caused. One accuser suing him in court or whatever might not cause much damage, another accuser talking to every news outlet and appearing on as many talk shows as possible would cause more damage.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-14-2015 at 08:30 PM.

2. Default

(CNN)Bill Cosby filed a lawsuit Monday against supermodel Beverly Johnson, alleging she lied when she said the comedian drugged and tried to rape her at his New York home in the mid-1980s.

--------------

Cosby is obviously not going to give up here. That's two lawsuits so far...

3. Default

Norristown, Pennsylvania (CNN) A jury found Bill Cosby guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault on Thursday, for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home in a Philadelphia suburb in 2004.

----------

Before the allegations against him, Bill Cosby was one of my personal heroes. It has been disheartening to find out that the man was actually a sexual predator.

Yep, it sucks that he turned out to be a scumbag. Thing is, he was famous enough he could likely have all the willing partners he wanted. Can we prosecute Slick Willie yet?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yep, it sucks that he turned out to be a scumbag. Thing is, he was famous enough he could likely have all the willing partners he wanted. Can we prosecute Slick Willie yet?
    Thing is... Cosby probably liked the thrill of drugging his victims. THAT is what probably gets him off.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Thing is... Cosby probably liked the thrill of drugging his victims. THAT is what probably gets him off.
    Sad, but probably true. Though I am sure he could get willing participants for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That is damn funny, I don't care who you are.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Sad, but probably true. Though I am sure he could get willing participants for that as well.

That is damn funny, I don't care who you are.
    I still like the Cosby show. What does that make me?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I still like the Cosby show. What does that make me?
    I dunno, someone who enjoys good TV? I mean really, Harvey Weinstein produced a lot of good stuff, that doesn't excuse him from being a piece of shit.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Last edited by Methais; 10-05-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible