Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 441 to 448 of 448

Thread: Bill Cosby's legacy going down the crapper

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,073
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I still like the Cosby show. What does that make me?
    I have a harder time separating a person from their body of work. It's not that I couldn't find something enjoyable in their work but that I am much less likely to pay money to watch a film or buy music or other media made by people who've engaged in egregious behavior.

    There are exceptions of course. Like I'll still see movies by Mel Gibson if the reviews are decent and I guess Michealangelo was a real dickhead, but I'm keeping a visit to the Sistine Chapel on my bucket list.

    Cosby and Weinstein can go fuck each other though. Which could happen if they both get prison time! Man, someone needs to make that happen.
    Last edited by Tisket; 10-05-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  2. #442
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I have a harder time separating a person from their body of work. It's not that I couldn't find something enjoyable in their work but that I am much less likely to pay money to watch a film or buy music or other media made by people who've engaged in egregious behavior.

    There are exceptions of course. Like I'll still see movies by Mel Gibson if the reviews are decent and I guess Michealangelo was a real dickhead, but I'm keeping a visit to the Sistine Chapel on my bucket list.

    Cosby and Weinstein can go fuck each other though. Which could happen if they both get prison time! Man, someone needs to make that happen.
    I like the show because it brings back memories of watching it when I was younger. I don't view Cosby differently from the show perspective.

    Just like I don't mind Full House either, even though Mary Kate/Ashley are creepy old zombie hags.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I have a harder time separating a person from their body of work. It's not that I couldn't find something enjoyable in their work but that I am much less likely to pay money to watch a film or buy music or other media made by people who've engaged in egregious behavior.
    Bill Cosby was one of my personal heroes. It was really disheartening to discover what sort of person he really is.

    I can't watch any of his work anymore.

  4. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Bill Cosby was one of my personal heroes. It was really disheartening to discover what sort of person he really is.

    I can't watch any of his work anymore.
    No one cares. Stop posting, candork.

  5. #445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I like the show because it brings back memories of watching it when I was younger. I don't view Cosby differently from the show perspective.

    Just like I don't mind Full House either, even though Mary Kate/Ashley are creepy old zombie hags.
    And Bob Saget sucks dick for coke.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #446
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And Bob Saget sucks dick for coke.

  7. #447
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Bill Cosby was one of my personal heroes. It was really disheartening to discover what sort of person he really is.

    I can't watch any of his work anymore.
    The federalist society just added him to their list of SC candidates. He’ll be back.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 10-06-2018 at 01:57 PM.

  8. #448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    The federalist society just added him to their list of SC candidates. He’ll be back.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •