Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6x greater mood full plate

Default 6x greater mood full plate

This is blank Dhyne zested full plate armor enchanted to 6x. Further enchantable. Obtained from his wagon when it was parked south of the Landing for one hour a couple of years ago. Not a lot of these went out, consequently.

You carefully examine the blackened steel platemail and determine that the weight is about 75 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    >insp platem
    You carefully inspect your blackened steel platemail.

Your careful inspection of a suit of blackened steel platemail allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the platemail around your chest. The platemail appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.
    >analy platem
    You analyze your blackened steel platemail and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

Greater Armor and Weapon Moods:

This item contains mood messaging depending on flare type, and has a chance to fire off ambient messaging every so often. It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares. This item is currently active and will do ambient messaging. You may PROD to make it go dormant.

This item isn't unlocked for custom settings.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the blackened steel platemail for you.

CB: 5m to nichelas sold BO: 10m
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 11-08-2014 at 06:41 AM.

I'll put 5 on it.
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

5m once. Will go once, twice, sold.

5m twice.

5. Default

Are these mood zests offered often?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Are these mood zests offered often?
    Dhyne or Dyhne? dropped off the face of the planet a couple or three years ago. No idea what happened to him. His is the abandoned stronghold in the Mire. Offered the zests two years as i recall, then disappeared. This particular armor was only available from the wagon for an hour. The stuff at eg was made out of gornar, drakar, etc. and was 2x with flares.

7. Default

Dhyne zests are different from greater mood zests (which are new).

Aren't the mood scripts basically the same as Dhyne scripts, just repurposed? Greater, I think, is the same... whereas Lesser were created to offer a more simple, lower "tier" version that's easier to obtain. Or something like that.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    Aren't the mood scripts basically the same as Dhyne scripts, just repurposed? Greater, I think, is the same... whereas Lesser were created to offer a more simple, lower "tier" version that's easier to obtain. Or something like that.
    For every person who calls it a Dyhne script, another NPC dies. - Wyrom

I guess they aren't new in any case.

Dhyne was the merchant who unveiled the script in EG 2011 (and sold some adamantine and kroderine). Dhyne is dead.

It is called the greater armor moods script and includes customized verb traps and ambient (through QC now). Lesser moods has only the pre-made ambient messaging (depending on item enhancement) but was made to work with most other scripts - which is great.