1.25m Lynette Syrlan SOLD
    BO: 4m

a shaggy dark grey wolf fur satchel

3/48 (slightly large amount)
    belt-worn
    +4 First Aid bonus
    +4 Survival bonus

analyze:
    The grey wolf fur satchel is fully unlocked.
    This item must stay a bag-like container of some sort. When altering, keep in mind that some of the satchel's show always remains.
    You can tell that the satchel is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

show:
    Silvery, blue-grey wolf fur comprises the exterior of this rectangular satchel. The shaggy fur is so long that it nearly obscures the numerous loops and scabbards that pierce the satchel's surface. Along the side of the grey wolf fur satchel are a series of narrow scabbards, several which are rhimar-throated, as well as a small number of loops.

bundling: As you place your rat pelt inside your grey wolf fur satchel, you notice another pelt inside the satchel and carefully arrange the two rat pelts into a neat bundle.

wear: You securely attach the grey wolf fur satchel to your belt, resting the satchel on your hip.
    rub: You brush off the surface of your grey wolf fur satchel, cleaning any grime that may have collected.
    tap (empty): You reach inside your grey wolf fur satchel, but find it empty.
    tap (with items): You reach inside your grey wolf fur satchel, rearranging the contents.
    pet: You idly trace the mouth of one of the rhimar-throated scabbard on your grey wolf fur satchel, which is cold to the touch.
    push: You shove your grey wolf fur satchel over slightly.
    pull: You tug on the straps of your grey wolf fur satchel, checking their durability.
    turn: You take a moment to readjust and pat down your grey wolf fur satchel.
    open: You reach down and lift the flap on your grey wolf fur satchel, opening it.
    close: You reach down and place the flap on your grey wolf fur satchel over the opening, closing it.
    remove: You carefully remove the grey wolf fur satchel, making sure not to damage the contents in the process.

The satchel resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 4 to First Aid Bonus.
    It provides a bonus of 4 to Survival Bonus.
    The satchel looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
    You sense that the grey wolf fur satchel will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    Last edited by Tei; 10-30-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: updated
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”

1 coin!

100k please

Quote Originally Posted by Lynette Syrlan View Post
    100k please
    DAMN YOU!

5. Default

750k please

7. Default

1m

1.25m please

Updated
    “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”

Sold. Contact me for pick up please.