Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Savant?

1. Default Savant?

Is this profession idea Dead or Alive? Has Simu given up on this profession completely? Granted there is typically only around 2-300 accounts running at peak times and during events so I don't know if the ROI would be worth it to Simu... any thoughts?

RSN, due out 2004
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

RSN is correct.

I think Simu has given up on development as a whole. They just keep feeding the gerbils that keep the PC that runs the game powered.

Efforts are currently focused on any and all microtransactions to siphon more $$$ from the remaining players before they die of old age.

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

4. Default

There is still plenty of development happening, they've just decided not to share details on anything until they actually release it. I do wish they would bring back the yearly goals list. Slackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    There is still plenty of development happening, they've just decided not to share details on anything until they actually release it. I do wish they would bring back the yearly goals list. Slackers.
    I found the goal list misleading; now a list of what they're actively working on would be pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrim View Post
    RSN is correct.

I think Simu has given up on development as a whole. They just keep feeding the gerbils that keep the PC that runs the game powered.

Efforts are currently focused on any and all microtransactions to siphon more $$$ from the remaining players before they die of old age.
    I'm a pretty big critic but this has been one of the best years they had development wise in a long, long time.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastShamurai View Post
    I found the goal list misleading; now a list of what they're actively working on would be pimp.
    - Scripting Checks
    - Pay Events
    - Everyone in the office playing Pathfinder or TF2 instead of answering their e-mail according to Solomon (http://watchplayread.com/wpr-intervi...r-gemstone-iv/)

The fun thing about R.O.W.E. that I mentioned before, sometimes in the middle of the afternoon people just decide “It’s Pathfinder time!” and head to the big table and start playing or someone will fire up Team Fortress 2 and the next thing you know, everyone else is loading up Steam and logging in, too.
    The latest GS4 Training Spreadsheet can be found at: http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Training_Spreadsheet
    Please feel free to suggest new features, updates or fixes.

It costs Simu peanuts to run this game so anything they do to improve the game will almost always have a huge ROI.

I cringe when I see how long its been in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I cringe when I see how long its been in development.
    I love using it as an example though when I try to explain the incomprehensible nature of simu's longevity. "Like yeah, they announced two new classes at this convention. Then like 4 years later they put up an update on their website about how one of them was going to be released. Then it never happened, and they took the page down, and the class was released like 10 years AFTER THAT. The other isn't even whispered about. In that time, people came into young adulthood, went to college, graduated with CS degrees, formed startups with friends and released entire graphical games...before they added a single new class to their text based game"