Thread: INSPECT (somewhat & slightly small)

Default INSPECT (somewhat & slightly small)

To anyone with a container with "somewhat small" or "slightly small" capacity (as per INSPECT):

- Does anyone have any "somewhat small" containers that are anything other than 15lbs capacity? If so, what are their capacities?
    - Does anyone have any "slightly small" containers? If so, what are their capacities?

I just got done evaluating capacities of every random container I have (about a hundred) after already going through all of my in-use and alter-fodder containers. I found two "somewhat small" and two "slightly small" containers. It looks like "somewhat small" is just 15lbs flat and "slightly small" is 16-19lbs (luckily, I found one which holds 16lbs and another at 19lbs, both holding any number of items). I find this very silly so I'm just checking if anyone has any counter-examples. Of course, I find it silly that the update didn't just put the exact capacity right there in the first place, but that's me.

As a side note, across a couple hundred containers or so, I've had some from every category except "incredible", "enormous", and "gigantic" (I don't have anything above 140 capacity) and they're all in agreement with the KP INSPECT article. Though, I posted a good chunk of numbers in the thread which announced the INSPECT update, so some of the numbers could have been taken from me in the first place.

Bump.

I'll keep an eye out.

I just found a somewhat small tabard, using gems I managed to fill it up to 13 pound capacity. Weighs 2 empty via loresong, 15 completely full via loresong.