Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Retarded script check.

Default Retarded script check.

Last edited by Haldrik; 01-08-2016 at 12:14 AM.

There's no exp deduction or sting or anything, but that warning goes on your permanent record and repeated warnings can get you a lockout.

That having been said, way to be a moron. GMs watching me, BEST TIME TO USE FUCK!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

GM script checking? May as well break character and drop the F-bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    There's no exp deduction or sting or anything, but that warning goes on your permanent record and repeated warnings can get you a lockout.

That having been said, way to be a moron. GMs watching me, BEST TIME TO USE FUCK!
    Yup. The absurdity of the question combined with the fact that I'm an adult who regularly uses fuck in exacerbating situations combined with my excellent typing speed caused me to slip.

Whoops.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    Yup. The absurdity of the question combined with the fact that I'm an adult who regularly uses fuck in exacerbating situations combined with my excellent typing speed caused me to slip.

Whoops.
    I would have done the same.

My buddy suggested next time I just report/bug that the Vereri script is bugged and spamming me.

7. Default

No creature talks in all caps. Was there anything else about the message that might have set it apart? Perhaps monster bold?

You say, "BECAUSE YOU ARE UNDEAD JESUS FUCK."
    5 star thread.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ThatDamnTep View Post
    No creature talks in all caps. Was there anything else about the message that might have set it apart? Perhaps monster bold?
    Nah. Not that I could tell.

It's also amusing that this happened to my 6 day old trial character. GMs must be bored.

I might just reroll him to get rid of the warning. I assume it's character based and not account based?

Warnings are account-wide.