Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 127

Thread: Total War: Attila

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,770
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Wannabe what?
    Gamer.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Gamer.
    Pssh, I have 30 years of gaming under my belt. My nickname growing up (and also tech school) was videogame master.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,212
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is a standalone the same way FotS was. It has a LOT of changes, including a family tree.
    Where does it say it's standalone? It looks like it's being marketed as a full game, like Napoleon was to Empire.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,770
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Pssh, I have 30 years of gaming under my belt. My nickname growing up (and also tech school) was videogame master.
    30 years? Can you even remember 30 years ago? Regardless, if you don't know what Mechwarrior is, you have no cred.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,770
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Where does it say it's standalone? It looks like it's being marketed as a full game, like Napoleon was to Empire.
    CA called it a standalone. Scuttlebutt is that it'll use the same launcher as Rome 2, as the standalone FotS did with Shogun 2.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-26-2014 at 12:26 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,212
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    CA called it a standalone.
    If it's priced as a standalone (say, $30), my Excitometer would go up a bit.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,770
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    If it's priced as a standalone (say, $30), my Excitometer would go up a bit.
    I think it'll be 30. Falls in line with what they did with the last game.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-26-2014 at 12:27 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    30 years? Can you even remember 30 years ago? Regardless, if you don't know what Mechwarrior is, you have no cred.
    I remember a few things from when I was 4. Being taken on space mountain and being terrified. Thanks mom and dad. I also remember playing the shit out of Atari and some cassette tape based computer. And I know what mechwarrior is, I just don't care for the mech style and never bothered with it. Besides, cred is for posers. I want skill. Top 20 in the world for DMRs in Battlefield 4! Or at least I was, when I was playing.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,770
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    The videos I saw for live play... this is what Rome 2 should have been... Even though Rome 2 is in an amazing state now.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,770
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I remember a few things from when I was 4. Being taken on space mountain and being terrified. Thanks mom and dad. I also remember playing the shit out of Atari and some cassette tape based computer. And I know what mechwarrior is, I just don't care for the mech style and never bothered with it. Besides, cred is for posers. I want skill. Top 20 in the world for DMRs in Battlefield 4! Or at least I was, when I was playing.
    Such a n00b.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •