Thread: Avoiding spell burst in Shattered

Default Avoiding spell burst in Shattered

My shattered warrior is nearing 50, hunting in EN and Skull temple/spell burst are right around the corner. Resting at the Dais, he gets a host of auto-spellups that usually includes 400s, 100s, 503, 509 and sometimes 602 and 618.

Even if I dump a whole bunch of points into magic ranks he's not gonna come close to holding that much mana in his mid-60s. How have other people dealt with this? Do I just have to rest somewhere else?
    Last edited by Donut; 09-12-2014 at 09:27 PM.

If you can get a hold of them, they should be able to add an exception in their scripts for you. It may take a few days through a combination of PC and lnet.

It's been a while , but if I remember you can figure out how much in spells you can hold and just use stop spell number in your scripts to end the spell . like stop 103. Also isn't Black Forest an alternative hunting ground.

[Shattered]-GSF:Baswab: "I got a tattoo of my ass put on the front of my middle finger, so I can flip you off and moon you at the same time."

>stop 401
    Stop what?

It looks like stopping spells won't work (maybe you can only stop a spell if you know it?)

Only certain spells can be stopped, like airwall, breeze, and one of the wizard ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut View Post
    >stop 401
    Stop what?

It looks like stopping spells won't work (maybe you can only stop a spell if you know it?)
    Yes, you can only stop spells you know. As others have suggested, hunt or rest somewhere else, at least until you can get things arranged with those people spelling you up.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"