Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 8x HCP brig vh resist fire/scald, mod res lightning/plasma, t5 ensorc 3 ithzir-t2 sup

busy! and hello to you to

2. Default

Don't believe him, Jhynn. He's just scared I'm going to stab his brains out MWAHAHHA. He knows it! He's scared!

There is an awesome armor thread out there somewhere, someone should dig that up, though I think it's just plate armors. Never mind.

interesting hearing what you guys have developed for armor though. The OP's armor is really pretty nice armor. What looks like about 80 points of resistance is a pretty sweet deal; I don't know enough about Ithzir to decide if it's worth it for someone who would wear brig, but I would guess that's more likely the case than a heavier armor wearer, who would be more inclined to not flee from a fight when down.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

it's a great project piece to still throw enchants, padding or ithzir spots on and its already done as-is
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstreitkräfte View Post
    It's apples to oranges, my friend. Padding on fulls is 2 steps above padding on robes. Is your item T5 ensorc? Does your item have Ithzir or Voln flares?
    I guarantee you if this set had the same properties, and was full leather instead of brigadine it would be more valuable. There are simple too many pure classes (Not to mention wizards in particular) who are seeking high end full leathers that are simply not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Niexist View Post
    I guarantee you if this set had the same properties, and was full leather instead of brigadine it would be more valuable. There are simple too many pure classes (Not to mention wizards in particular) who are seeking high end full leathers that are simply not available.
    They mostly come out at night. Mostly...

Quote Originally Posted by Niexist View Post
    True, but easy enough to get an AsG change at the next merchant. At RTCF spots were selling for only 15m and some people turned the service down as an option. Also, when I was in Shattered, I saw how durable a ranger could be with a high end set of brig, so that's why I made this one. Even as a weedmage in brig your hinderance is relatively low, so this is really the optimal item for a spell rogue or ranger.

Just imagine traversing the lava flows with this amount of resistance.
    Last edited by Luftstreitkräfte; 09-10-2014 at 01:14 PM.

still have this sexy little number

disappointed in the fire resistance. that's something rangers can add up to 95 percent. that resistance spot ought to have been spent on impact. otherwise, that nearly made me want not plate on my rogue (for a second)
    Last edited by Mumblz; 10-16-2014 at 09:05 AM.
    >get coins
    You gather the remaining 1337 coins from inside your fel chest.
    Roundtime: 1 sec

TERAS SHOP - Tinker's Tower
    http://shops.lichproject.org/shops/5693

Quote Originally Posted by Mumblz View Post
    disappointed in the fire resistance. that's something rangers can add up to 95 percent. that resistance spot ought to have been spent on impact. otherwise, that nearly made me want not plate on my rogue (for a second)

This was from the Feeding Frenzy right after the transitions to GS4, so rangers couldn't do shit.

Originally I bought it off the pawnshop table for 5k because someone pawned it without having it sung to after finding it in a box.

It was only 4x then, and was probably the first item with resistance in the lands to have been found/created.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty