Thread: ;sailormoon

Default ;sailormoon

I uploaded my foraging script since there doesn't appear to be an overly complete one on the repo.

It should be smart enough to use whatever relevant spells/skills there are for your profession such as:

Hide if your s&hing skill is greater than 50 (yes you can forage whilst hiding)
    cast sanctuary if you know it ( if you know it but cannot cast it, it will consider the task too dangerous for you to complete)
    cast haste if you know it
    cast presence if you know it (it supposedly helps by adding phantom perception ranks)
    cast foraging if you know it

It should also detect voids in the Rift and if you become too injured, the room has previously been foraged out, container is full, etc.

example usage:

;sailormoon small pumpkin

By default it goes to the 10 closest rooms and finds the herbs, you can tweak that as needed on line 18 by setting 'n_of_rooms' to whatever you want

If you're using it for bounty foraging, I suggest you have a CnC script send you to the location of the herb, run sailormoon with the appropriate herb, have the CnC wait while sailormoon is running and then return you to wherever you came from.

I don't have a cleric, empath, or wizard skilled enough to test with, so if it breaks post the log of the failure here and run the command (no quotes) ';e echo RUBY_VERSION' and c/p what it says and i'll see what I can do about fixing it.

Fair warning it's written in Ruby 2.0, but I don't think there is anything overly different from 1.8.7 or 1.9.2. If you're using an old version i'm going going to bother backporting it.
    Last edited by m444w; 09-04-2014 at 11:33 PM.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

You're a saint.
    A giantman highwayman fires a plain wooden arrow at you!
    You barely manage to block the missile with your shield!
    You manage to block with the exact angle needed to deflect the attack right back at the giantman highwayman!
    AS: +315 vs DS: +35 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +51 = +354
    ... and hits for 119 points of damage!
    Deft strike to abdomen penetrates several useful organs!

Fixed a bug with the way it was watching for Sancts to fall, let me know if anyone else notices anything wrong.

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

Would you also add Sigil of Resolve to the auto cast list?
    A giantman highwayman fires a plain wooden arrow at you!
    You barely manage to block the missile with your shield!
    You manage to block with the exact angle needed to deflect the attack right back at the giantman highwayman!
    AS: +315 vs DS: +35 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +51 = +354
    ... and hits for 119 points of damage!
    Deft strike to abdomen penetrates several useful organs!

5. Default

Yeah sigil of resolve would rock!

Good suggestion... I forgot since I don't have any GoSers
    Last edited by m444w; 09-19-2014 at 11:46 PM.

knifty

updated to use Sigil Of Resolve
    fixed a bug with uncurse (I don't have any characters that can cast uncurse so let me know if anyone spots any others)

knifty