Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: an emerald-hued bliaut

1. Default an emerald-hued bliaut

You analyze your emerald-hued bliaut and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    An emerald-hued bliaut cannot be detailed to indicate that it is anything but long. It cannot be altered to indicate that the lower portion of the garment (below the knees) is tight-fitting in any way; the upper portion can be, but not the lower.

The an emerald-hued bliaut can be customized in the following manner, where any talented merchant can customize the bolded sections. Note that customizations cannot use speech:
    (STAND) Standing *regally you fluff the fabric of your bliaut out until it drapes down in a perfectly smooth and unblemished fashion.

(PUSH) You push your hands down against your bliaut in *a single fluid motion.

(PULL) You pull the lower portion of an emerald-hued bliaut up slightly, displaying your legs. With a great deal of gumption, you move your feet in *a minor temper tantrum that leaves you breathless. As you finish, your fingers release the bliaut's fabric.

(CURTSY) You dip your body, pulling the lower portion of an emerald-hued bliaut out to either side of you so that the fabric drapes down like a gentle mist around your feet. As you complete *the perfectly executed curtsy, with head held high you rise to your feet.

(SMELL) Holding an emerald-hued bliaut up to your face, you inhale deeply, and the scent of *spring flowers fills your senses.

(KNEEL) You pull the hem of your bliaut up and back, then kneel in *a graceful manner.

(WAVE) You grasp the fabric of the skirted portion of an emerald-hued bliaut and take a single step toward Tukero. *With an expression of somewhat reserved delight you wave your free hand at [target].
    (WAVE - sitting) *With an expression of somewhat reserved delight at [target], you immediately rise to your feet, careful not to step on the hem of your bliaut in your quick movements. You then grasp the fabric of the skirted portion of an emerald-hued bliaut and wave your free hand at [target].
    (standing and sitting utilize the same customization wording)

(TAP - worn) You lightly flick your fingernails against the fabric of bliaut in a gesture that unequivocally expresses your *quiet pleasure.
    (TAP - not worn) You trace your fingers along an emerald-hued bliaut in a manner that indicates your current *quiet pleasure.
    (worn and not worn utilize the same customization wording)

(NUDGE) As you fiddle with your bliaut, *a dreamy expression crosses your features.

Currently, you are able to use STAND, RUB, PUSH, TURN, SIT, PULL, CURTSY, SMELL, KNEEL, LIE, WEARMSG, REMOVEMSG, WAVE (with target), COVER, SCOWL, POUT, HUG, TAP, TILT, PLUCK, ROLL (with target), and NUDGE.

You can tell that the bliaut is as light as it can get.

MB sold on BO
    Last edited by Regallis; 08-31-2014 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Update bid
    Interested in a soulstone wand, runestone pouch and animated music stand

http://www.totc.co

10k!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

1 million silver.

7. Default

1.25 million