Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warframe

Default Warframe

Anyone else have a gun shooting space samurai?

There was that Wi game with the uzi and katana... can't recall the name.
    A giantman highwayman fires a plain wooden arrow at you!
    You barely manage to block the missile with your shield!
    You manage to block with the exact angle needed to deflect the attack right back at the giantman highwayman!
    AS: +315 vs DS: +35 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +51 = +354
    ... and hits for 119 points of damage!
    Deft strike to abdomen penetrates several useful organs!

Oh, I'm talking about Warframe on PC. It's pretty good but the difficulty spikes pretty hard.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Solo View Post
    There was that Wi game with the uzi and katana... can't recall the name.
    Bayonetta?

5. Default

I've played this on Steam and enjoyed it. I agree that it's hard, but is it still (basically) free?

Yep, it's free. You can acquire cash shop things in game via blueprints.

I loved Warframe. But then I got to the point where I couldn't own all the Warframes or weapons without buying extra slots, and you could only buiy extra slots with real money. Don't know if that changed or not, I was playing in beta probably half a year ago now or more. Maybe I wouldn't have had a problem with that if your skill in a weapon was tied to your account, but it's tied to the weapon itself, so if you sold a level 30 Gun X to level a Gun Y, if you bought Gun X again later for a different frame because it fit better, you'd start over again at level 1 on Gun X.
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

I'm not that far ahead but you're given a slot for Warframes and I think you have to buy another to get more. Weapons you can just buy/craft and you have them unlocked in your inventory. Leveling new gear is sort of iffy, I just built Nekros and he's pretty much a glass cannon in the early game where as someone like Frost or Rhino are absolute tanks in the early run.

Very fun either way. You should give it a try. A lot of stuff has changed since Beta.

I got Ash today, bit of a glass cannon but he's pretty slick looking.

10. Default