Thread: Hair-Changing item sale!

Default Hair-Changing item sale!

Having a hair-changing item sale! Breaking them down into all catagories for easier perusal! I'll add more as I work through inventory.
    75k each, flat price!

Barrettes/clips:

SCRIPTS:
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled back over one ear with a slivered pale water sapphire barrette.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled back from her face with a slivered pale water sapphire barrette.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled over one shoulder and gathered loosely with a slivered pale water sapphire barrette.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair falling loosely around her face and adorned with a slivered pale water sapphire barrette.

a slivered pale water sapphire barrette
    a silver filigreed onyx clip
    a scarlet despanal-tipped hairpin
    a moonglae opal-inset haircomb
    a spider-topped black vaalin haircomb
    a delicate blue porcelain haircomb
    a leaf-carved emerald barrette
    a tri-pronged platinum haircomb

Snoods/Cauls:
    SCRIPTS:
    SNOOD:
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair neatly collected within a vaalin-beaded grey satin snood.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair arranged in a loose hanging bun corralled within a vaalin-beaded grey satin snood.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled to one side and confined by a vaalin-beaded grey satin snood.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair with several strands caught within a vaalin-beaded grey satin snood.

CAULS:
    hair caged tightly within a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons
    hair styled into a chignon enclosed by a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons
    hair pulled up into an elaborate bun and overlaid with a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons
    drawn half-up and restrained within a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons.

a silk and velvet-padded caul scattered with pearls
    a bright silver filigree caul
    a coral pink ribbon snood studded with tiny peridots
    an opal-strung indigo satin snood
    a vivid purple silk snood studded with beads of topaz

Flowers:
    SCRIPT:
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pinned back on one side with a sharp-petaled carnelian tiger lily veiled in ebon freckles.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pinned on top of her head with a sharp-petaled carnelian tiger lily veiled in ebon freckles.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair pulled into a loose ponytail adorned with a sharp-petaled carnelian tiger lily veiled in ebon freckles.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair tucked into a loose chignon adorned with a sharp-petaled carnelian tiger lily veiled in ebon freckles.

a silvered aqua rose with dark green leaves
    a detailed rich black fel rose
    a single azure-swept white iris
    a mocha-spotted coral stargazer lily
    an ebon-cored magenta anemone
    a star-shaped cherry geranium blossom
    a silvery-fluted garnet red orchid
    a red-hearted large white rose
    a single white-throated dark purple mournbloom
    a multi-layered deep scarlet peony
    a lush gallica rose swirled in clustered deep cerise petals
    a showy citrine ginger lily encircling a six-pointed green nectary

Beads:
    SCRIPTS:
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair divided into several elegantly twisted sections and adorned with some violet feystone-dusted beads.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair twisted into a high, neat bun and held in place with some violet feystone-dusted beads arranged in a spiral design.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair arranged in an intricately twisted roll at the back of her head and held in place by some violet feystone-dusted beads.
    She has glossy, chocolate brown hair loosely styled with some violet feystone-dusted beads scattered throughout.

some virid aventurine firefly hairbeads
    some delicate lacy frost opal snowflakes

GONE:
    a bright silver caul woven with vivid purple ribbons
    an umber alum-beaded snood
    a flawless white rose with jade-shadowed petals
    an oversized bright yellow sunflower
    a muted gold piercework caul
    a jade-lined grey velvet snood
    a large champagne rose with pink-blushed petals
    a braided saffron chainsil snood
    some silvery moonstone-set hairbeads
    some violet feystone-dusted beads
    some cerulean glimaerstone hairjewels
    some faceted dragonseye ruby teardrops
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 07-27-2014 at 07:42 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

a jade-lined grey velvet snood- this one please

a muted gold piercework caul

a braided saffron chainsil snood

a large champagne rose with pink-blushed petals

I'll take these!
    Last edited by Erynien; 07-25-2014 at 11:43 PM.

What does analyze say about snoods/cauls
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

You carefully analyze your grey satin snood and sense that it is meant to be worn in your hair as a non-functional item. It may be altered, but must remain headwear of some kind. It is only allowed a base and long description.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Some of these flowers -may- not be hair changing, if they turn out not to be a full refund will be given!

Updated as well, please IM me at ldyriend or pm me (or send me lnet tell in game to schedule pickup)

7. Default

some silvery moonstone-set hairbeads

I'll take these, please.

Thanks.

updated

le bump